E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Pisupati Sadasiva Subramanyam, Reactive Power Compensation, Conference: Sent to HOD,EEE Dept, for Internal Presentation in EEE Association, VBIT, Hyderabad (April 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Skamyin, A.A. Belsky, Reactive power compensation considering high harmonics generation from internal and external nonlinear load, IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science, 87 (3), 032043 [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhattacharya, B. Fardenesh, B. Shperling, S. Zelingher, Convertible static compensator: Voltage source converter based facts application in the New York 345 kV transmission system, Int. Power Electronics Conf. (IPEC 2005), 2286–2294 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dixon, L. Morán, J. Rodríguez, A. Domke, Reactive Power Compensation Technologies: State-of-the-Art Review, Proceedings of the IEEE, 93 (12) (December 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ganiev, Cordline multi-motor electric drive with energy recovery, E3S Web of Conferences, 178 (9), High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference, HSTED 2020, Prague, Czech Republic, 14-15 May 2020, code 162052, 01023 (July 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sidorov, Active converters of direct type on diode-transistor modules, Electrical Motorering, 4 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ganiev, Reversible frequency converters in the composition of multimotor electric drives, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, International Scientific Electric Power Conference, 23-24 May 2019, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation, 643, 012068 [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Valdez-Resendiz, J.C. Mayo-Maldonado, A. Llamas-Terres, J.C. Rosas-Caro, Quadratic boost converter based on stackable switching stages, IET Power Electronics, 11, 8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ganiev, Two-way conductivity converters in the technology of tire cord rubberization, E3S Web of Conferences, Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives, SES-2020, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation, 29-30 October 2020, 220, 01069 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sidorov, Control algorithms of two- operation valves in transducers with direct connection, Electrical Motorering, 5 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rehaoulia, H. Rehaoulia, F. Fnaiech, Output voltage quality analysis of three-phase multilevel inverters, Electrical Motorering (Archiv fur Elektrotechnik), 100 (2) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dendouga, R. Abdessemed, M.L. Bendaas, Active and reactive powers control of a doubly- fed induction generator fed by matrix converter, EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal), 19 (1) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zambou, R. Nuessl, F.M. Azeutsap, S.S. Zekeng, J.M. Ndjaka, B. Magunje, S.D. Walton, E.O. Jonah, M. Harting, D.T. Britton, Switching alternating current (ac) using a fully screen-printed current-driven transistor, IET Power Electronics, 11 (1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Ganiev, N.I. Gorbachevsky, V.N. Dmitriev, S.N. Sidorov, Method for controlling a two-link frequency Converter, Russian patent, Publ. IN BI #5, 2444834 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Ganiev, S.N. Sidorov, Two-link frequency Converter with lockable valves, Russian patent Publ. IN BI #5, 2461115 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Sidorov, R.N. Ganiev, System of frequencycurrent control of an electric drive based on lockable valves, Drive technology, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Active bridge dc-dc converter, Active filtering of dfig stator and rotor current harmonics caused by distorted stator voltages, European Power Electronicsand Drives Journal, 21 (1), 43–54 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Al-Sheakh Ameen, A.A. Naassani, R.M. Kennel, Design of a digital system dedicated for electrical drive applications, EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal), 20 (4) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cacciato, A. Consoli, G. Scarcella, G. Scelba, Indirect maximum torque per ampere control of induction motor drives, EPE Journal (European Power Electronics and Drives Journal), 18 (4), 34–41 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zaskalicky, Mathematical model of a five- phase voltage-source pwm-controlled inverter, Electrical Motorering (Archiv fur Elektrotechnik), 99 (4) (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.