E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Integrating Synchrophasor Technology into Power System Protection Applications (NASPI, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wide area protection & Control technologies (CIGRE, WG B5.14, Paris, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Synchrophasor Monitoring for Distribution Systems: Technical Foundations and Applications (NASPI, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shuin, A.V. Gusenkov, Ground fault protection in electrical networks 6-10 kV (M, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Shabad, Protection against single-phase ground faults in 6-35 kV networks (SPb, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Likhachev, Ground faults in networks with isolated neutral and with capacitive current compensation (M, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bovykin, et al., CIGRE B5 Colloquium in Tromso, PS1–122 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Popov, et al., E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01045 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Petrov, et al., IEEE International Conference RPA (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mokeev, E.I. Khromtsov, Relay protection and automation, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mokeev et al., E3S Web of Conferences 216, 01044 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mokeev, IEEE International Conference SIBCON, 17082680 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE/IEC International Standard 60255-118-1-2018, Part 118-1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shuin, et al., International Conference Methodological issues of reliability research of large energy systems, Irkutsk, 71 (1) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.U. Vinokurova, et al., Vestnik IGEU, Ivanovo, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.