E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- G.Ya. Vagin, A.L. Kulikov, The electric power quality in power supply systems, Analysis of the state of the regulation and control methods, Electric stations, 6, 54–59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, V.V. Sudnova, R.G. Shamonov, et al., edited by N.I. Voropai, The electric power quality: current state, problems and proposals for their solution (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 219, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. McNulty, P. & B. Howe, Electric power quality problems and renewable energy solutions, Submitted to Massachusetts Renewable Energy Trust (September 2002) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Melhorn, A. Maitra, W. Sunderman, M. Waclawiak, A. Sundaram, Distribution system electric power quality assessment phase-II: voltage sag and interruption analysis, Copyright IEEE, PCIC-2005-13 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Johnson, R. Coney, Introducing national quality of supply (power quality) standards the South African experience, 10th International Conference on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Conference, 445 0 IEE 1997 (September 1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Borisov, G.Ya. Vagin, Power supply of electrotechnological installations: monograph (Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 148, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhezhelenko, A.K. Shidlovsky, G.G. Pivnyak, et al., Electromagnetic compatibility of consumers: monograph (Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 351, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zatsepina, E. Zatsepin, O. Shachnev, A. Shachnev, T. Petrov, Analysis of power quality in presence of frequency distortions, E3S Web of Conferences, 178, 01019 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017801019 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Rakhmanov, V.G. Kurbatsky, H.B. Guliyev, N.V. Tomin, R.N. Rakhmanov, Analysis and modeling of harmonic distortions in consumer’s distribution networks, containing a powerful nonlinear load, E3S Web of Conferences, 58, 03015 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20185803015 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.Ya. Vagin, Modes of electric welding machines: monograph (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 192, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Sergienko, Digital signal processing: textbook (Saint-Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, 3rd ed., 768, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Goldenberg, B.D. Matyushkin, M.N. Polyak, Digital signal processing: Handbook (Moscow: Radio and communication, 312, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Ribeiro, K.A. Duque, P.M. da Silveira, A.S. Serqueira, Signal processing in smart grids of power systems (Moscow: Technosphere, 417, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rabiner, B. Gold, Theory and application of digital signal processing (Prentice Hall, 762, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cook, M. Bernfeld, Radar Signals: An Introduction to Theory and Application (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.D. Shirman, S.T. Bagdasaryan, A.S. Malyarenko, et al., Radio-electronic systems: Basics of construction and theory: Handbook (Moscow: Radiotekhnika, 2nd Ed. rev. and added., 512, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Borkowski, Estimation of power system spectral parameters with coherent resampling, Doctor’s Thesis, AGH-Univ. Sci. Technol., (Cracow, Poland, 2007) ISBN: 83-918624-7-X. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.