E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- N.V. Chernobrovov, Relay protection (Moscow: Publishing house “Energiya”, 680, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fedoseev, Relay protection of electrical systems (Moscow: Publishing house “Energiya”, 560, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Moskvin, Stability of an electric power system with adjustable longitudinal compensation: author. dis. for the degree of Cand. those. sciences (Ivanovo, 20, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Kuzhekov, Construction of algorithms for programmable relay protection of electric motors, Bulletin of higher educational institutions, Electromechanics, 1-2, 28–31 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Martirosyan, M.V. Zotova, D.N. Kormilitsyn, The choice of the installation site and the laws of regulation of longitudinal capacitive compensation devices for increasing the stability of the electric power system, 4, 30–36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Andreev, A.N. Sadovnikov, Algorithms of centralized complexes of relay protection and automation, Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series: Energy, 11, 25–28 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kolobrodov, G.S. Nudelman, Increasing the efficiency of ultra-high voltage overhead line protection systems with controlled longitudinal compensation, IV international scientific and technical conference “Modern trends in the development of relay protection systems and automation of power systems”, Yekaterinburg, 18 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Joshi, N.H. Kothari, A review on Series Compensation of Transmission Lines and Its Impact on Performance of Transmission Lines,International journal of engineering development and research, 72–76 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, I.Y. Ivanov, V.V. Novokreshchenov, Structural and parametric synthesis of anti-average control algorithms for realizing adaptive frequency operating automaticselectrotechnical systems, Power engineering: research, equipment, technology, 21 (4), 66–76 (2019) (in Russian) DOI: 10.30724/1998-9903-2019-21-4-66-76 [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Lizunov, R.Sh. Misbakhov, V.V. Fedotov, V.M. Dragney, I.Z. Bagautdinov, Centralized system of relay protection and automation with adaptive intelligent algorithms of relay protection, Electrical equipment: operation and repair, 9, 2427 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Moiseev, N.A. Galanina, N.N. Ivanova, Development of algorithms for analyzing the operation of relay protection and automation functions using data on the location of damage, Bulletin of the Chuvash University, 1, 97–112 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chen, G. Qian, F. Wang, Study on Travelingwave Differential Protection for Series Compensated Line, Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering, 1 (3), 359–366 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, I.Yu. Ivanov, Development of criteria for assessing the decisions made in the design, creation and operation of active-adaptive electric power systems, Materials of the international scientific conference “High technologies and innovations in science”, SPb., 112–116 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, L.V. Fetisov, Development of training bench for effective and safe operation of backup power at industrial enterprises, Power engineering: research, equipment, technology, 20 (9-10), 120–128. (2018) (in Russian) DOI: 10.30724/1998-9903-2018-20-9-10-120128 [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Lizunov, E.F. Khakimzyanov, R.G. Mustafin, R.S. Misbakhov, I.F. Immamutdinov, O.E. Naumov, A.M. Touitiyrov, Algorithm development for fault location in power transmission lines of branched medium voltage circuits, Journal of engineering and applied sciences, 12 (S1), 5731–5734 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, L.V. Fetisov, O.A. Bulatov, The Analysis of Measurements of Indicators of Quality of the Electric Power and Calculation of Economic Efficiency After Installation of the Booster Transformer, 2018 International MultiConference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), Vladivostok, 1–4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shalimov, Testing of special algorithms of relay protection devices using the IEC 61850-9-2LE process bus, Protection and automation, 3, 39–42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, I.Y. Ivanov, N.V. Rozhentcova, Justification of the set of technical and technological criteria when designing a combined power supply system for multi-story residential buildings, International Conference on Electrotechnical Complexes and Systems (ICOECS), 26–30 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Phase Angle (AC) [Electronic resource], vCalc (2020) Available at: https://www.vcalc.com/wiki/MichaelBartmess/Phase+Angle+(AC) (accessed: 02.08.2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, V.V. Novokreschenov, O.D. Semenova, Analysis of the main elements of an intelligent electric power system with an active-adaptive network, Materials of the I All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems and Prospects for the Development of Electric Power and Electrical Engineering”, 12–17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ivanov, M.F. Sadykov, A.V. Golenischev-Kutuzov, D.A. Yaroslavsky, T.G. Galieva, A. Arslanov, The application of the technology of sensor networks for the intellectualization of the overhead power transmission lines, E3S Web Conf., Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020), 220, 5 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202022001071 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ivanov, T.G. Galieva, M.F. Sadykov, A.V. Golenischev-Kutuzov, A.A. Naumov, Method for the diagnosis of high-voltage dielectric elements during operation based on dynamic registration of electromagnetic radiation, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020), E3S Web Conf., 216 (3) (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601061 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.