E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- R.R. Dyganova, Povyshenie social’no-ekonomicheskoj effektivnosti distancionnoj torgovli. Kand. Diss. [Improving the socioeconomic efficiency of distance trading. Cand. Diss.], Moscow, 177 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lenin, Imperialism as the Highest Stage of Capitalism, Full collection op. (5th ed., M., 315, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 51303-2013, Trade, Terms and definitions (approved by order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology [Electronic resource], 582-st (28 August 2013) (with amendments and additions dated 29 March 2016) Available at: http://base.garant.ru (accessed: 05.09.2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gordeev, S.V. Shkiotov, National competitiveness in the context of globalization: monograph (Publishing house: YaGTU, 174, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Petty, A. Smith, D. Ricardo, J. Keynes, M.M. Friedman, Classics of Economic Thought: Works (EKSMO-Press Publishing House, 896, 2000) (Series “Anthology of Thought”) [Google Scholar]
- K. Marx, F. Engels, To the criticism of political economy (2nd ed., M.: Publishing house of political literature, 770, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Yu. Deputatova, Y.I. Pshenitsyna, S.B. Ilyashenko, V.A. Baskakov, A.O. Zvereva, Consumer behavior in the context of global economic transformations, European Research Studies Journal 21 (2), 95–109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Marshall, Principles of Economic Science (M., 172, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Pilipenko, E.V. Garbuk, Transformaciya principov predprinimatel’skoj deyatel’nosti v usloviyah krizisa na primere torgovyh center [Transformation of the principles of entrepreneurial activity in a crisis on the example of shopping centers], Internet-zhurnal Naukovedenie [Internet journal of Science of Science], 1, 30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Salihova, R.R. Dyganova, Osobennosti predostavleniya uslug v distancionnoj torgovle v Rossii [Features of the provision of services in distance trading in Russia], Finansovaya ekonomika [Financial Economics], 3, 194–198 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Thain, J. Bradley, Trade Wars: The Battle for Success on the Counter and Online (M.: ALPINA PABLISHER, 315, 2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Jan Thieme, Distance selling [trans. with him. L. Bolkhovitina] (M.: Vershina, 376, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Timoshkina, Directions of development of electronic commerce in the Russian Federation [Electronic resource], Bulletin of the Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, 4 (33), 37–39 (2012) Available at: http://elibrary.ru (accessed: 19.11.2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Tretyakova, M.A. Petrusha, Electronic trade as a special channel for the distribution of goods [Electronic resource], Economy and society, 4-2 (23), 359–361 (2016) Available at: http://elibrary.ru (accessed: 05.02.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.R. Tutaeva, Information-network dominant of the development of the market mechanism in modern conditions: diss. … Cand. econom. Sciences: 08.00.05, M., 184 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ilyashenko, M. Belyakova, A. Zvereva, Possibilities of application of digital tools by the organizations of sphere of services and trade in the Russian Federation, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 940 (1), 012059 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Larchenko, R.A. Kolesnikov, L. Mukhametova, Russian oil and gas industry as a sphere of international interests and economic cooperation, E3S Web of Conferences 161, 01006 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tyurina, M. Chinhai, Ts. Cao, Electronic commerce in Russia and China: analysis of institutions and development trends [Electronic resource], Management and business administration, 4, 56–77 (2013) Available at: http://elibrary.ru (accessed: 05.09.2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, International Competition: Translated from English, Ed. and with a foreword by V.D. Shchetinin (M.: Mezhdunar.otnosheniya, 25, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schumpeter, Theory of economic development (M.: Progress, 1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.