E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- K.R. Helfrich, W.K. Melville, Long nonlinear internal waves, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech., Annual Reviews, Palo Alto, CA, 38, 395–425 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Miyata, An internal solitary wave of large amplitude, La mer, 23, 43–48 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.L. Maltseva, Unsteady long waves in a two- layer fluid, Dinamika Sploshn. Sredy, 193, 96110 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- W. Choi, R. Camassa, Weakly nonlinear internal waves in a two-fluid system, J. Fluid Mech., 313, 83–103 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Matsuno, A unified theory of nonlinear wave propagation in two-layer fluid systems, J. Phys. Soc. Japan, 62, 1902–1916 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. Barros, S.L. Gavrilyuk, V.M. Teshukov, Dispersive nonlinear waves in two-layer flows with free surface, I. Model derivation and general properties, Stud. Appl. Math., 119, 191–211 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Choi, R. Camassa, Fully nonlinear internal waves in a two-fluid system, J. Fluid Mech., 396, 1–36 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Green, P.M. Naghdi, A derivation of equations for wave propagation in water of variable depth, J. Fluid Mech., 78, 237–246 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- W. Craig, C. Sulem, P.-L. Sulem, Nonlinear modulation of gravity waves: A rigorous approach, Nonlinearity, 5, 497–522 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- L. Debnath, S. Rosenblat, The ultimate approach to the steady state in the generation of waves on a running stream, Quart. Journ. Mech. and Appl. Math., 22 (2), 221–233 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- T. Akylas, On the excitation of nonlinear water waves by a moving pressure distribution oscillating at resonant frequency, Phys. Fluids, 27 (12), 2803–2807 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dagan, T. Miloh, Free-surface flow past oscillating singularities at resonant frequency, J. Fluid Mech., 120, 139–154 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sturova, Generation of internal waves in a stratified fluid, In the book: Nonlinear problems of the theory of surface and internal waves (Novosibirsk: Science, 200–242, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- H. Haussling, R. Coleman, Finite-difference computations using boundary-fitted coordinates for free-surface potential flows generated by submerged bodies, Proc. 2nd Intern. Conf. on Numerical Ship Hydrodynamics, Berkeley: Univ. of California, 221–233 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sretensky, The theory of wave motion of fluid (M.: Nauka, 815, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Korobkin, Linear approximation in the problem of internal waves on a two-layer fluid flow, In the book: Problems of fluid dynamics with free boundaries (Novosibirsk: Dynamics of a continuous medium, 78–89, 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.