E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Digital twins and simulations, ABB Review, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Qi, F. Tao, Digital Twin and Big Data Towards Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0: 360 Degree Comparison, IEEE Access, 6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tao, F. Sui, A. Liu, Q. Qi, M. Zhang, B. Song, Z. Guo, S.C.-Y. Lu, A.Y.C. Nee, Digital twin-driven product design framework, IJPR, 57 (12) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Digital twins of industrial equipment and technological processes, Digital transformation factory (2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Digital twins in the high-tech industry, Expert and analytical report, Moscow, Technet (2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prokhorov, Digital twins, Concept is evolving (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lipatov, The first Russian predictive analytics complex for power and industrial equipment, Oil Gas Exp., 3 (49), 82–83 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yeroshenko, A. Khalyasmaya, Digital Twin Technologies in Power Engineering, Proc. of Jub. Xth Int. Res. Tech. Conf. P. Eng. through the Eyes of Youth, 55–58 (2019) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.