E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- L. Liu, Z. Yuan, S. Liu, Experiment research of post-arc current and cathode spots distribution in medium-high frequency vacuum arc, Physics of Plasmas (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Daigneault, et al., Comparing direct and synthetic tests for interruption of line-charging capacitive current, Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, 16, 409–414 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Sluis, Transients in Power Systems (Arnhem: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kravchenko, V. Metelsky, Vacuum load switches of foreign manufacturers, Electrician, 3, 14–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.P.P. Smeets, Low-current behavior and current chopping of vacuum arcs, PhD, Technical University of Eindhoven, Eindhoven, The Netherlands (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P. Picot, Vacuum switching (France: Schneider, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Contact device for a vacuum circuit breaker with arc-resistant plates made of anisotropic materials, Patent RU 197821 U1 [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Shevtsov, D.A. Pavlyuchenko, V.A. Lavrinovich, V.G. Shalnev, Development of a simulation model of a 6 (10) kV synchronous vacuum circuit breaker taking into account the real characteristics of the device, Elektro., Electrical engineering, electric power industry, electrical industry, 1, 38–44 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Dommel, Digital Computer Solution of Electromagnetic Transients in Single and Multiple Grids, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS# 88 (4), 388–399 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bazutkin, K.P. Kadoma, M.V. Kostenko, Y.A. Mikhailov, Overvoltage in electrical systems and protection against them: textbook, For higher education institutions (St. Petersburg: Energoatomizdat, St. Petersburg. otd-ie, 320, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Lebedev, E.V. Prokhorenko, Investigation of the possibility of creating a vacuum circuit breaker for synchronous shutdown of unloaded transformers, Elektro., 3, 40–44 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Kadomskaya, E.S. Nesgovorov, L.V. Petrakova, V.S. Ponomarev, Limiting internal overvoltages by controlling the switching moments of switches, Electricity, 9, 10–13 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Apollonsky, A.E. Kozyaruk, Y.V. Kuklev, Tests and control systems of electrical devices: a textbook for universities (St. Petersburg: Troitsky Bridge, 326, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27.002-2015, Reliability in technology, Basic concepts, Terms and definitions, Moscow: Izd-vo standartov, 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kalyavin, L.M. Rybakov, Reliability and diagnostics of elements of electrical installations: textbook, handbook for universities (St. Petersburg: Elmore, 336, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Chunikhin, Electric apparatuses, General course: textbook for universities (3rd ed., reprint. and add., M.: Energoatomizdat, 720, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vinogradov, et al., Analysis of the time of interruptions in the power supply of rural consumers and methods of reducing it by monitoring the technical condition of power transmission lines, Vestnik RESKH, 2 (27), 3–11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.