E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Strategic Buisiness Plan: official edition: approved by IEC Technical Committee, Power systems management and associated information exchange, 57 (29 November 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sidorovich, First Virtual Power Plant Created in Singapore [Electronic resource] (14.10.2019) Available at: https://medium.com/internet-of-energy/vpp-416fa87671f5 (accessed: 02.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Chausov, Decentralization of system reliability [Electronic resource] (23.01.2020) Available at: https://medium.com/internet-of-energy/https-medium-com-p-89bf0a444f2a-89bf0a444f2a (accessed: 02.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Sidorovich, Regional grids buy flexibility services from energy consumers [Electronic resource] (27.11.2019) Available at: https://medium.com/internet-of-energy/northern-powergrid-1d82c816c6aa (accessed: 02.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Chausov, Hyper-personalization - a new word in the electricity trade [Electronic resource] (05.02.2020) Available at: https://medium.com/internet-of-energy/ed04c55a46ae (accessed: 02.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Integrated annual report 2018: FGC UPS of Russia [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.fsk-ees.ru/upload/docs/GO%20FSK%20EES%202018.pdf (accessed: 02.07.2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Leontev, A. Gurev, D. Nesveyanov, Features of the design of the relay protection system for new construction and reconstruction of the digital substation: presentation [Electronic resource], RMC «EKRA» Available at: http://digitalsubstation.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Osobennosti-proektirovaniya-sistem-RZA-TSPS.pdf (accessed: 02.08.2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gvozdev, M. Gribkov, Experience in the implementation of digital substations in the company “Rosseti Moscow Region”: scientific and technical journal “Electric Power, Transmission and distribution”, founder and publisher “Kabel”, Moscow, 4 (55), 42–46 (2019) ISSN: 2218-3116 [Google Scholar]
- E. Poviraev, Concept of the “Digital RES” project, Implementation experience: Yantarenergo: presentation [Electronic resource], NTI Energynet Available at: https://digitalsubstation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Tavrida-Elektrik-EnergyNet-TSPS-Kontseptsiya-TSRES.pdf (accessed: 02.08.2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stamp Jason, A. Laviolette Randall, R. Phillips Laurence, et al., Impacts Analysis for Cyber Attack on Electric Power Systems: technical report (Albuquerque, New Mexico: Sandia National Laboratories, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Business Blackout, The insurance implications of a cyberattack on the US power grid: emerging risk report (Lloyd's and the University of Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies - Cambridge, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Motorin, V. Kharlamov, Variants of possible vectors of impact on relay protection equipment in real operating conditions: collection of reports of conference «Relay protection and automation of power systems 2017» S.-Petersburg, 896–899 (25-28 April 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kirilenkov, S. Vergazov, Technical solutions for relay protection and automation offered by Rosseti as part of the creation of Digital Substations: presentation [Electronic resource], Rosseti, Moscow (2018) Available at: http://digitalsubstation.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/3.-Rosseti.pdf (accessed: 30.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Karantaev, An example of an IS expert system based on an ontological model: online-report of conference “EnergyNet Con”: YouTube video [Electronic resource], NRU MPEI, Moscow (2020) Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEWS9lVEGWA (accessed: 20.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.