E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- A.G. Klimov, V.R. Kozlov, Diagnostic equipment and non-destructive equipment for energy facilities, Ener., 1, 42 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Alekseev, Large power transformers: state control at work and during revision, Energoprogress, 88, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Alekseev, Systems of continuous monitoring of the state of large power transformers, NC ENAS (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Dashevsky, Automated system for monitoring the technical condition of power transformers with a long life, Dissertation for the degree of Ph.D. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Automation LLC [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.enera.com.ua/products/production/Safe-t/ [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kuznetsov, V. Zhdanov, N.S. Ovchinnikova, G.G. Yudin, Automated system for assessing the technical condition of electrical equipment [Electronic resource] Available at: https://forca.ru/knigi/arhivy/arhivy-2001-2.html [Google Scholar]
- Evaluation methodology of technical condition of the main process equipment and power transmission lines of electric stations and electric networks and determination of the optimal type, composition and cost of technical impact on the equipment [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/56619202 [Google Scholar]
- Algorithm for identifying obvious defects of technological equipment in the energy sector based on the neural network model, Scientific Gazette of NSTU, 63 (2), 70–89 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.