E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- L. Hongyu, U. Yanlei, L. Le, Y. Pengfei, Traveling wave fault location method analysis and prospect, 2020 5th Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE), 1419–1423 (June 2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xun, L. Shun-gui, H. Rong-hui, A. Jingwen, A. Yunzhu, C. Ping, X. Zhengxiang, Study on accuracy traveling wave fault location method of overhead line - Cable hybrid line and itsinfluencing factors, 2017 Chinese Automation Congress (CAC), 4593–4597 (October 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Huibin, An Improved Traveling-Wave-Based Fault Location Method with Compensating the Dispersion Effect of Traveling Wave in Wavelet Domain, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Khuziashev, I.L. Kuzmin, V.D. Vasiliev, S.M. Tukaev, Practical implementation of the wave method for determining the location of damage in branched distribution electrical networks 6 (10) kV, Electricity, Transmission and distribution, 98–107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kulikov, A.A. Loskutov, P.S. Pelevin, Algorithm for identification of a damaged section on cable and overhead power lines based on recognition of wave portraits, Electricity, 3, 11–17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Viculin, Automatic Feature Extraction for Signals Classification, XIX International Conference of Data Analytics and Management in Data Intensive Domains, 15–20 (October 2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sutha, J. Tamilselvi, A review of feature selection algorithms for data mining techniques, International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering, 7 (6), 63–67 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.U. Kohler, C. Hennig, R. Orglmeister, The principles of software qrs detection, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Magazine, 21 (1), 42–57 (January 2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Abadie, T. Billard, T. Lebey, Numerical signal processing methods for partialdischarge detection in more electrical aircraft, 2016 IEEE International Conference on Dielectrics (ICD), 1, 540–543 (July 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.T.H. Anh, T.H. Hoang, D.T. Dung, V.T. Thang, T.T.Q. Bui, An artificial neural network approach for electroencephalographic signal classification towards brain-computer interface implementation, 2016 IEEE RIVF International Conference on Computing Communication Technologies, Research, Innovation, and Vision for the Future (RIVF), 205–210 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Debnath, M.M. Hasan, T. Biswas, Analysis of ecg signal and classification of heart abnormalities using artificial neural network, 2016 9th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE), 353–356 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- You-Jin Park, Shu-Kai S. Fan, Chia-Yu Hsu, A Review on Fault Detection and Process Diagnostics in Industrial Processe, Processes, 8 (9), 1123 (9 September 2020) DOI: 10.3390/pr8091123 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.