E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- P.A. Dryagin, Fish of inland waters of the USSR: Handbook of small-water fisheries (M.-L.: State publishing house OGIZ, 20–51, 1934) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kozhin, Basic principles of sustainable lake fisheries: Small water fisheries handbook (M.-L.: State publishing house OGIZ, 52–79, 1934) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Gainiev, Fishery importance and some aspects of catfish biology of the Kuibyshev reservoir, Biology and ecology of fish in the Kuibyshev reservoir: Scholarly notes (Ulyanovsk: Privolzhsk book publishing house, 59–68, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Khrustalev, V.V. Bruchanov, Biotechnical and production potential of pasture aquaculture in transboundary water bodies of Russia and Lithuania (Kaliningrad: Publishing house “IP Mishutkina I.V.”, 198, 2009) ISBN: 978-5-98787-034-1 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kozlov, L.S. Abramovich, Fish farmer's guide (M.: Rosselkhozizdat, 220, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, History and prospects for the development of fish industry in Tatarstan (Kazan: Publishing house “Matbugat Yorty”, 96, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, The need to take into account amateur and poaching fishing in the aquaculture of reservoirs, Aquaculture at the beginning of the XXI century: origins, state, development strategy, Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, Rybnoe village, Moscow, Publishing house VNIRO, 88–91 (3-6 September 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Islam, M.L. Kalaida, Shill pangasia catfish Pangasius sutchi (Fowler, 1937) - a promising object of aquaculture, Biodiversity and biological resources of the Middle Volga region and adjacent territories, Collection of materials dedicated to the 125th anniversary of Kazan State Pedagogical University, Kazan, 150–151 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Catfish weight and age [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.gribalka.com.ua/Stati/Lovlya-soma/Som-ves-i-vozrast.html (accessed: 10.01.2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vinogradov, L.V. Erokhina, V.F. Krivtsov, L.V. Kolmykov, Breeding and rearing channel catfish (guidelines) (M: VNIIPRKH, 46, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Fish-biological standards of fish growing on warm waste waters of thermal power plants and nuclear power plants (M: VNIIPRKH, 34, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vlasov, Results of rearing African catfish under various conditions of feeding and housing, News of TSKHA, 3, 136–146 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Podushka, Clary catfish and its use in fish farming, State and prospects for the development of fish farming in the arid zone (Rostov-on-D., 71–74, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Background information on the development and support of aquaculture (fish farming) in the Russian Federation (M.: FSBSI “Rosinformagrotech”, 64, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, The current state and tasks of aquaculture development in the Republic of Tatarstan, The state and development of aquaculture in the Russian Federation in the light of import substitution and ensuring the country's food security: materials of the national scientific and practical conference, Saratov, Saratov: p. h. “Scientific book”, 38–45 (4-5 October 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vlasov, Cultivation of Clarius catfish (Clarias gariepinus Burchell) under different conditions of housing and feeding, Scientific foundations of agricultural fish farming: state and development prospects, Collection of scientific papers of the VNII of Irrigation Fish Farming, 168–179 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations [Electronic resource], The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture (2018) Available at: http://aquacultura.org/upload/files/pdf/library/fao (accessed: 20.02.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, E.S. Piganov, A.A. Kalaida, M.F. Khamitova, Clarias gariepinus catfish for artificial reproduction, Status and development of aquaculture in the Russian Federation: V National Scientific and Practical Conference, under ed. A.A. Vasilieva, Saratov GAU, Saratov: Amirit, 108–112 (22-23 October 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for the reproduction and cultivation of Clarius catfish using installations with a closed cycle of water supply: instructional method (M.: FGNU “Rosinformagrotech”, 48, 2010) ISBN: 978-5-7367-0757-7 [Google Scholar]
- Strategic alliance for sustainable aquaculture Pangasius Farming Practices In Vietnam, A study in view of sustainability issues, A GTZ, Binca PPP program, Designed by Gregoire Poisson and collaborators (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Subagia, J. Slembrouck, L.T. Hung, et al., Larval rearing of an Asian catfish Pangasius hypophthalmus (Siluroidei, Pangasiidae): Analysis of precocious mortality and proposition of appropriate treatments, Aquatic Living Resources, 12 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiriyakit, W.G. Gallardo, A.N. Bart, Successful hybridization of groupers (Epinephelus coioides x Epinephelus lanceolatus) using cryopreserved sperm, Aquaculture, 320, 106–112 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Olufeagba, V.T. Okomoda, Cannibalism and performance evaluation of hybrids between Clarias batrachus and Clarias gariepinus, Croatian J. Fish., 74, 124–129 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.