E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- M.L. Kalaida, History and prospects for the development of the fish industry in Tatarstan (Kazan: Publishing house “Matbugat yorty”, 96, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, Objectives of the development of aquaculture in the Republic of Tatarstan at the present stage, Fish farming and fishery, 8, 7–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the board of the Kazan department of the Imperial Russian Society of Fish Farming and Fisheries on the activities of the department in 1913 (Kazan: Printing house of the Provincial Board, 1914) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalayda, M.F. Khamitova, A.A. Kalayda, Pasture and industrial aquaculture as actual elements of the use of hydro and heat power facilities, International Scientific and Practical Conference: Water Power Energy Forum 2018, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012050 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, Reproduction of sterlet in the Volga region as a complex structural task of aquaculture development, Fish farming and fish farming, 1 (180), 8–17 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalayda, I.K. Abdrakhmanov, M.F. Khamitova, A.A. Kalayda Release of sterlet (lat. Acipenser ruthenus) in the Kuibyshev reservoir is an important task for the development of aquaculture International Scientific and Practical Conference: Water Power Energy Forum 2018, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012044 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kazarnikova, Diseases of sturgeon fish during artificial reproduction and commercial rearing, Prepr. Apatity: Pub. H. Kola, Science Center RAS, 58 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Burlachenko, The use of probiotics in the early stages of fish development and their effect on the survival, growth and microbiocenosis of Siberian sturgeon larvae (Acipenser baerii), Veterinary, 3, 47–51 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Radosavljevic, V. Milicevic, J. Maksimovic-Zoric, L. Veljovic, K. Nesic, M. Pavlovic, D. Ljubojevic-Pelic, Z. Markovic, Sturgeon diseases in aquaculture, Arhiv veterinarske medicine, 12(1), 5–20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Golovina, Nutritional toxicosis of sturgeon fish and its consequences, Sturgeons at the turn of the 21st century: materials of the International Conference, Astrakhan, 299–300 (11-15 September 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Makesh, P.S. Sudheesh, K.D. Cain, Systemic and mucosal immune response of rainbow trout to immunization with an attenuated, Flavobacterium psychrophilum vaccine strain by different routes Fish shellfish immunology, 44 (1), 156–163 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Marchenko, Mycoses of fish and the reasons for their occurrence, Questions of parasitology and pathology of fish: Tr. Zoological Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences, L., 171, 82–91 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Ionov, Internal non-communicable diseases of cattle (M.: Agropromizdat, 383, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Golovina, Analysis of the state and perspective directions of development of aquaculture, Scientific. analyte. overview (M.: FSBSI “Rosinformagrotech”, 88, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, T.J. Bruce, E.M. Jones, K.D. Cain, A review of fish vaccine development strategies: conventional methods and modern biotechnological approaches, Microorganisms, 7 (II), 569 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Sudheesh, K.D. Cain, Optimization of efficacy of a live attenuated, Flavobacterium psychrophilum immersion vaccine Fish shellfish immunology, 56, 169–180(2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Sudheesh, K.D. Cain, Prospects and challenges of developing and commercializing immersion vaccines for aquaculture, International Biology Review, 1(1), 367 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Sudheesh, J.K. Zimmerman, K.D. Cain, Dietary effects on immunity, stress, and efficacy of two live attenuated, Flavobacterium psychrophilum vaccine formulations, Aquaculture, 454, 35–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.