E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- G. He, H. Liu, J. Wang, Y. Zhao, Y. Zhu, S. Jiang, H. Li, J. Zhai, F. He, Energy-water security challenge: Impact of energy production on water sustainable developments in Northwest China in 2017 and 2030, 766 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zheng, G. Huang, J. Li, L. Liu, X. Zhang, X. Pan, Development of a factorial water policy simulation approach from production and consumption perspectives, 193 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhao, G. Jiang, G. Ming, Q. Su, L. Ma, Analysis of the driving forces for changes in a regional energy sector's water consumption, 3, 103–109 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Soloviev, Water resources and energy production, 8, 13–21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Meckler, Causes and Impacts of Deficient Liability for Climate Change Damage, and an Economic Conception for Climate Change Liability That Supports Appropriate Action: DRaCULA, 135, 288–298 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhao, X. Chen, C. Liu, F. Yang, X. Tan, Y. Zhao, H. Huang, C. Wei, X. Shi, W. Zhai, F. Guo, B. Ruijven, Global climate damage in 2 °C and 1.5 °C scenarios based on BCC_SESM model in IAM framework, 11, 261–272 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, L. Aobo, X. Cheng, Quantifying economic impacts of climate change under nine future emission scenarios within CMIP 6, 703 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Report on climate risks in the Russian Federation (St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kar Community-based Fisheries Management, A Global Perspective (Academic Press, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ogutu-Ohwayo, V. Natugonza, L. Musinguzi, M. Olokotum, S. Naigaga, Implications of climate variability and change for African lake ecosystems, fisheries productivity, and livelihoods, 42, 498–510 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Brander, Impacts of climate change on fisheries, 79, 389–402 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Gordeeva, M.L. Kalaida, Integrated assessment of the ecosystem of lakes, Urbanized areas (Lap Lambert Academic Publishung, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Gordeeva, M.L. Kalaida, Using Redox potential in water quality assessment of energy facilities, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012039 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lapin, M.E. Gordeeva, M.L. Kalaida, Cluster characterization of waters by their total antioxidant activity, 60 (10), 67–73 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Tadesse, F.B. Green, J.A. Puhakka, Seasonal and diurnal variations of temperature, pH and dissolved oxygen in advanced integrated wastewaterpond system treating tannery effluent, 38, 645–654 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Elorant, Physical and chemical properties of pond waters receiving warm-water effluent from a thermal power plant, 17, 133–140 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, M.E. Gordeeva, Features of the physicochemical water state of reservoirs of energy facilities, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012051 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Gordeeva, R.V. Zanozeev, Modification of the temperature condition of the basin-cooler in the energy object coverage, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012040 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kirillin, T. Shatwell, P. Kasprzak, Consequences of thermal pollution from a nuclear plant on lake temperature and mixing regime, 496, 47–56 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kokaji, The present status for thermal discharge of nuclear power plant, 29, 413–420 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L. Encina, A. Rodriguez-Ruiz, C. Granado-Lorencio, Distribution of common carp in a Spanish reservoir in relation to thermal loading from a nuclear power plant, 33, 444–450 (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.