E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2018) The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture Available at: http://aquacultura.org/upload/files/pdf/library/fao (accessed: 20.02.2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Avakyan, Volga in the past, present and future (M.: “Ecopress-ZM”, 20, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Vasiliev, Development of greenhouses, subject to the use of the potential of energy generating enterprises, Scientific journal of the Russian Research Institute of Melioration Problems, 2, 48–56 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.W. Abery, F. Sukadi, A.A. Budhiman, E.S. Kartamihardja, S. Koeshendrajana, Buddhiman and De Silva, S.S. Fisheries and cage culture of three reservoirs in West Java, Indonesia; a case study of ambitious developments and resulting interactions, Fish. Manage. Ecol., 12, 315–330 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Bondad-Reantaso, Trans-boundary aquatic animal diseases: focus on koi herpes virus (KHV), Aquaculture Asia, 9, 24–28 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Fish-biological standards of fish growing on warm waste waters of thermal power plants and nuclear power plants (M: VNIIPRKH, 34, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vlasov, Results of rearing African catfish under various conditions of feeding and housing, News of TSKHA, 3, 136–146 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalayda, L.N. Sadykova, Prospects for the cultivation of Australian red claw crayfish Cherax quadricarinatus on warm waters of energy facilities, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., 288, 012048 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/288/1/012048 [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ratsak, J. Verkuijlen, Sludge reduction by predatory activity of aquatic oligochaetes in wastewater treatment plants: Science or fiction?, A review, Hydrobiologia, 564, 197–211 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kutikova, Fauna of aerotanks (Atlas) (L.: Science, 264, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. Graber, R. Junge, Desalination, Aquaponics systems: Nutrient recycling from fish wastewater by vegetable production, Desalination, 246, 147–156 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Duncan, Aquaponics floating biofilter grows rice on fish ponds [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.aquabiofilter.com/ (accessed: 20.12.2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Palm, K. Bissa, U. Knaus, Significant factors affecting the economic sustainability of closed aquaponic systems, Part II: Fish and plant growth, AACL Bioflux, 7, 162–175 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- U. Knaus, H.W. Palm, Effects of fish biology on ebb and flow aquaponical cultured herbs in northern Germany, Mecklenburg Western Pomerania, Aquaculture, 466, 51–63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- U. Knaus, L.C. Wenzel, S. Appelbaum, H.W. Palm, Aquaponics (sl) Production of peppermint (Mentha spicata) with African catfish (Clarias gariepinus) in Northern Germany, Sustainability, «Sustainable development», 12(20), 8717 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.