E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Y. Vankov, A. Al-Okbi, M.H. Hasanen, Solar hybrid air conditioning system to use in Iraq to save energy, E3S Web of Conf. EDP Scien., 124 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dincer, M. Kanoglu, Refrigeration systems and applications (Vol. 2, New York: Wiley, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Duffie, W.A. Beckman, Solar engineering of thermal processes (John Wiley & Sons, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Abed, K.K. Al-Chlaihawi, Experimental Evaluation of Thermal Performance of Solar Assisted Vapor Compression Heat Pump, J. of Engin. 145–160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Nader, A.M. Ibrahim, A.S. Rami, Hybrid air conditioning, solar, HVAC, energy consumptions, Inter. J. of Modern Eng. Res., 34–32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Iakovleva, D.D. Guerra, Improving the efficiency of the use of photovoltaic stations in the republic of Cuba, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1753(1), 012056 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ponomareva, A. Zvereva, E. Golubtsova, S. Ilyashenko, G. Ivanov, Certain economic instruments as a factor of realizing the potential of using alternative energy sources in Russia, E3S Web of Conferences 124, 05066 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Savard, E.V. Iakovleva, A suggested improvement for small autonomous energy system reliability by reducing heat and excess charges, Batteries 5(1), 29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Trott, T.C. Welch, Refrigeration and air conditioning (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Kim, Feasibility of a compact heat recovery ventilator module with an integrated air-cooled solar absorption air-conditioner, Inter. J. of ther. sci., 1604–1614 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Audah, N. Ghaddar, K. Ghali, Optimized solar-powered liquid desiccant system to supply building fresh water and cooling needs, Appl. energy, 3726–3736 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zheng, D. Shiming, An experimental study on the inherent operational characteristics of a direct expansion (DX) air conditioning (A/C) unit, Build. and Enviro., 42.1, 1–10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vakiloroaya, J.G. Zhu, Q.P. Ha, Modelling and optimization of direct expansion air conditioning system for commercial building energy saving, Procee. of the 28th Intern. Sympo. on Autom. and Rob. in Const. ISARC (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Al-Ugla, M.A.I. El-Shaarawi, S.A.M. Said, A.M. Al-Qutub, Techno-economic analysis of solar-assisted air-conditioning systems for commercial buildings in Saudi Arabia, Renew. and Susta, Energy Reviews, 54, 1301–1310 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. La, Y. Dai, Y. Li, T. Ge, R. Wang, Case study and theoretical analysis of a solar driven two-stage rotary desiccant cooling system assisted by vapor compression air-conditioning, Solar energy 85.11, 2997–3009 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Bujedo, J. Rodriguez, P.J. Martinez, Experimental results of different control strategies in a solar air-conditioning system at part load, Solar energy, 85.7, 1302–1315 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bergero, A. Chiari, On the performances of a hybrid air-conditioning system in different climatic conditions, Energy, 36.8, 5261–5273 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Fong, T.T. Chow, C.K. Lee, Z. Lin, L.S. Chan, Comparative study of different solar cooling systems for buildings in subtropical city, Solar Energy, 84.2, 227–244 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.