E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- H. Pieper, T. Ommen, B. Elmegaard, A. Volkova, W.B. Markussen, Optimal Design and Dispatch of Electrically Driven Heat Pumps and Chillers for a New Development Area, Environmental and Climate Technologies, 24 (3), 470–482 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Coz, A. Kitanovski, A. Poredos, Exergoeconomic optimization of a district cooling network, Energy, 135, 342–351 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Carbonell, M.Y. Haller, E. Frank, Potential benefit of combining heat pumps with solar thermal for heating and domestic hot water preparation, Energy Procedia, 57, 656–2665 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Berntsson, Heat sources - Technology, economy and environment, International Journal of Refrigeration, 25 (4), 428–438 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Harrison, The Potential and Challenges of Solar Boosted Heat Pumps for Domestic Hot Water Heating, 12th IEA Heat Pump Conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ir.P. Pattijn, A. Baumans, Fifth-generation thermal grids and heat pumps, 12th IEA heat pump conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Chua, S.K. Chou, W.M. Yang, Advances in heat pump systems: A review, Applied Energy, 87, 3611–3624 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cheng, W. Shi, B. Wang, Vapor injected heat pump using non-azeotropic mixture R32/R1234ze(E) for low temperature ambient, 12th IEA heat pump conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Compact Heat Pumps, 12th International Heat Pump Conference, Rotterdam, The Netherlands (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Das, R. Mohanty, Performance enhancement of domestic refrigeration system using r-134a refrigerant blended with graphene as nano additives, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 99–110 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Tarish, J. Al Douri, V. Apostol, H.L. Pop, C. Ionita, Exergy and performance analyses of impact subcooling for vapor compression refrigeration system utilizing eco-friendly refrigerants, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 997 (1), 012158 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shao, X. Ma, X. Wei, Z. Hou, X. Meng, Design and experimental study of a small-sized organic Rankine cycle system under various cooling conditions, Energy (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gudjonsdottir, C.A. Infante Ferreira, Technical and economic analysis of wet compression - resorption heat pumps, International Journal of Refrigeration, 117, 140–149 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tufano, Heat recovery in distillation by means of absorption heat pumps and heat transformers, Applied Thermal Engineering, 17, 171–178 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- O.A.M. Almohammed, N.F. Timerbaev, B.I. Ahmad, Heat Pump Application for Water Distillation, 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), Vladivostok, Russia, 1–5 (2019) DOI: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8934168. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.