E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- I. Varakin, Electrochemical capacitors for hybrid electric vehicles, 9th international seminar on double layer capacitors and similar storage: abstracts, reports, Florida, USA (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I. Varakin, et al., New ultracapacitors developed by the joint-stock company “ESMA” for various applications, International seminar on capacitors with a double layer and similar storage: abstracts, Dokl., Florida (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hadzi-Jordanov, H. Angerstein-Kozlowska, M. Vikovic, B. Conway, J. Electrochem. Soc., 125, 1471 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shurygin, Supercapacitors, Assistants or Potential Competitors to Battery Power Supplies, Electronics: Science, Technology, Business, 3, 20–24 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Choudhary, C. Li, J. Moore, et al, Asymmetric Supercapacitor Electrodes and Devices (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dunyushkina, Introduction to methods of producing film electrolytes for solid oxide fuel cells. Russian Academy of Sciences, Ural Branch, Institute of High-Temperature Electrochemistry, Yekaterinburg (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Gwang-Hee Lee, S. Joon Kwon, Kyung-Soo Park, et al, Germanium microflower-on-nanostem as a high-performance lithium ion battery electrode, Scientific Reports, 4, 6883 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zakirov, I. Khaibullin, M. Zaripov, Formation of an ultrafine layer of germanium during ion bombardment, FTP, 17 (2), 232–234 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumakhov, Energy losses and ion ranges in solids (BSU Publishing House, 320, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ibragimova, B. Khaibullin, N. Sainov, Transformation of the crystal structure of CdxHg1-xTe upon ion implantation, FTP, 27 (8), 1276–1281 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Baranov, L.S. Smirnova (Ed.), Annealing of complex defects in irradiated semiconductors (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 224, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. Baranov, L.S. Smirnova (Ed.), Accumulation of defects and amorphization processes during bombardment of semiconductors with ions (Novosibirsk: Science, 23–60, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lyadov, T. Gavrilova, S. Khantimerov, et al, Pore formation in thin films of germanium upon implantation of Ge + ions, Technical Physics Letters, 46 (14) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Margalit, Y. Nemirovsky, I. Rotstein, Electrical properties ion-implanted layers in Hg0.79Cd0.21Te, J. Appl. Phys., 50 (10), 6386–6389 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolodny, J. Kidron, Properties of ion-implanted junction in mercury-cadmium-telluride, IEEE Transact. on Electr. Devices, V. ED-27, 1, 37–42 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Destefanis, Ion implantation in Hg1-xCdxTe, Nucl. Instr. Meth., 209/210, 567–580 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasiliev, V. Ovsyuk, N. Talipov, Thermal stability of photodiodes based on p-type CdxHg1-xTe heteroepitaxial layers, Abstracts of the Meeting “Actual problems of semiconductor photoelectronics”, Photonics-2003, Novosibirsk, 65 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Boltar, V. Korolkov, A. Frolov, Investigation of the electrophysical characteristics of ion-implanted layers CdxHg1-xTe, VIII All-Union symp., Narrow band gap semiconductors and semimetals, Lvov, 2, 14–16 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- L. Van der Pauw, A method of measuring the resistivity and Hall coefficient on lamellae of arbitrary shape, Philips Technical Review: Journal, 20, 220–224 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kozyrev, L. Vodopyanov, Formation of radiation defects in Hg0.8Cd0.2Te during ion implantation, Implantation of ions AG + FTP, 17 (5), 893–899 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bubulac, W. Tennant, S. Shin, et al, Ion implantation study of HgCdTe, Jap. J. Appl. Phys., 19, 495–500 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- N. Talipov, Physico-technological bases of doping of narrow-gap semiconductor compounds CdxHg1-xTe by radiation-thermal effects, Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, FGAOU “National Research Tomsk State University”, Tomsk (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bahir, R. Kalih, Structure of ion-implanted and annealed Hg1-xCdxTe, J. Appl. Phys., 54 (6), 3129–3140 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Voitsekhovsky, A. Kokhanenko, Distribution of profiles of radiation defects in MCT after ion implantation, Applied Physics, 4, 38–44 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Magel, T. Sigmon, Dose rate effects in indium-implanted Hg1-xCdxTe, 86, 756–761 (1988). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.