E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030, Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation, 1715-r (13 November 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Nekrasova, Current trends and prospects for the development of energy in Russia, Materials of the XLVII International Conference “Student and Scientific and Technological Progress”: Economics, Novosibirsk State University Novosibirsk, 0.1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. William, Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints: A Systems Approach to Continuous Improvement (M.s Alpina Business Books, 444, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lamarche, P. Samson, Development of an equipment maintenance management support system, International Oil Spill Conference Proceedings, 1, 453–457 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, M. Hagiwara, Development of a maintenance management support system based on a Hierarchical Fault Classification, International Journal of Industrial Engineering, 7 (3), 255–264 [Google Scholar]
- S. Shimizu, Y. Ando, T. Morioka, Development of maintenance management support system for nuclear power plant based on study of equipmentlife estimation technique, Journal of the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, Atomic Energy Society of Japan, 31 (10), 1144–1157 (1989) DOI: 10.3327/jaesj.31.1144 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27.503-81, Reliability in technology, Information collection and processing system, Methods for assessing reliability indicators, The Russian State Standard [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Nazarychev, G.K. Voronovsky, I.V. Nedin (eds.), Basic principles of a new technology for organizing repair maintenance of electrical equipment according to their technical condition, Innovative development of the fuel and energy complex: problems and opportunities (Scientific publication, Kiev: Knowledge of Ukra's, 169–181 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ivanitckii, M.M. Sultanov, V.M. Trukhanov, Analysis of the influence of operating modes of heat generating plants on the energy and environmental safety of thermal power plants, Proceedings of the 2nd 2020 International Youth Conference on Radio Electronics, Electrical and Power Engineering, REEPE 2020, 9059205 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Nazarychev, Methods and models of optimization of repair of electrical equipment of power facilities taking into account technical condition (Ivan. state ener. un-t., Ivanovo, 168, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Ivut, V.S. Kabakov, Economic efficiency of machinery and equipment repair (Minsk: Belarus, 207, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Sultanov, A.A. Konstantinov, M.S. Ivanitckii, Environmental aspects of thermal power equipment operation modes optimization, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42 (18), 13300–13306 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Sparling, A.I. Tadjibaeva, V.N. Osotova (eds.), Increasing the level of monitoring and diagnostics to optimize the transmission anddistribution of electricity in order to improve financial performance, Methods and tools for assessing the state of power equipment, SPb., 28, 178–202 (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.