E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- S. Urinov, D. Sagdullaeva, A. Turaev, S. Abdurakhimov, Advantages of Use of Technical Phospholipides of Cotton Oils for Producinga Lubricant and Anti-corrosion Drilling Mix/International Journal of Advanced Research Science, Engineering and Technology, India, 7 (1), 12444–12448 (January 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Constantinos, Nikiforidis Biobased, Chemistry and Technology, Wageningen University and Research, Bornse Weillanden 9, P.O. Box 17, 6708WG, Wageningen, the Netherlands DOI: 10.1016/j.cis.2019.102039 [Google Scholar]
- B. Vijayalakshmi, S.V. Rao, Fatty acid composition of phospholipids in seed oils containing unusual acids, Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, 9 (1), 82–86 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Martovshuk, T.V. Mgebrishvili, Surface activity of accompanying substances in hexane miscells of sunflower oil, Oil and fat industry, 6, 14–16 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Martovshuk, T.V. Mgebrishvili, A.V. Paukova, About interfacial activity and micelle formation of lecithin in non-polar liquids, Proceedings of VNIIZh, 41–45 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Mittel, P. Mukherjee, L.M. Prince, et al., Micelle formation, stabilization and microemulsions (597, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Elworthy, D.S. Mcintosh, The Interaction of water with Lecitin Micelles in Benzene, H. Phys. Chem., 68 (12), 3448–3452 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kazatsina, M.B. Kupletskaya, Application of UV, IR, NMR and mass spectroscopy in organic chemistry, Publishing house of Moscow State University (238, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Emanuel, Experimental methods of chemical kinetics (M.: Higher School, 171, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Abramson, W.T. Norton, R. Katzman, Study of ionic structures in phospholipids by infrared spectra, J. Biol. Chem., 240 (6), 23892395 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Harutyunyan, E.P. Kornena, Phospholipids of vegetable oils (M.: Agropromizdat, 256, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- G. Budzikevich, K. Jerassi, D. Ulyams, Interpretation of mass spectra of organic compounds (323, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Klein, Mass spectrometry of the phosphatidylcholines: dipalmitoyl, dioleoyl and stearoyloleoy glycerylphosphorycholines, J. Lipid Res., 12 (1-2), 123–132 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jumayeva, I. Eshmetov, B. Jumabaev, A. Agzamkhodjayev, Carbon adsorbents on the basis of Brown coal of Angren for cleaning industrial wastewater, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 51 (2), 210–214 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, O. Toirov, G. Mustafakulova, D. Yakubova, NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 54, 1–3 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387873 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, O. Toirov, S. Giyasov, M. Taniev, U. Sardor, NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 49, 1–4 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387868 [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, A. Bekishev, S. Urokov, U. Mirkhonov, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01116 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601116 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, K. Alimkhodjaev, N. Pirmatov, A. Kholbutaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01119 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601119 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- H. Afrisal, B. Setiyono, M.F. Yusuf, R.M. Suin, O. Toirov, 7th International Conference on Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering (ICITACEE), 41–46 (2020) DOI: 10.1109/ICITACEE50144.2020.923922 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.