E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- T.S. Kamalov, Frequency-regulated electric drive of pumping stations of machine irrigation systems, Monograph (Tashkent: Fan, 368, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, U. Mirkhonov, Overview of Compressor Installations and Issues of Their Energy saving, International Journal of Advanced Research in Science Engineering and Technology, 6 (10), 11446–11452 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, U. Mirkhonov, Principles for Controlling the Excitation of Synchronous Motors of the Compressor Installation, International, Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 7 (5), 13876–13881 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, A. Bekishev, S. Urokov, U. Mirkhonov, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01116 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601116 [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, K. Alimkhodjaev, N. Pirmatov, A. Kholbutaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01119 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601119 [Google Scholar]
- H. Afrisal, B. Setiyono, M.F. Yusuf, R.M. Suin, O. Toirov, 7th International Conference on Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering (ICITACEE), 41–46 (2020) DOI: 10.1109/ICITACEE50144.2020.9239228 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gusev, S.V. Svechkarev, I.L. Fruitful, An adaptable mathematical model of excitation systems for synchronous machines, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 308 (7), 211215 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Bukaros, N.O. Romchuk, V.N. Bukaros, Adaptive control system for compressor electric drive, Automation of technological and business processes, 6 (4), 84–90 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tsegaye, K.A. Fante, Analysis of Synchronous Machine Excitation Systems: Comparative Study, Energy and Power Engineering, 10 (12), 1492–1496 (2018) DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.1130957 [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, T. Zheng, S. Mei, X. Xue, B. Liu, Q. Lu, Review and prospect of compressed air energy storage system, Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy (2016) DOI: 10.1007/s40565-016-0240-5 [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Timoshchenko, A.A. Yurganov, Key features of the design of control systems for the excitation of synchronous machines, Scientific and technical bulletin of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, 1 (190), 75–81 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Temgenesvkaya, Methods of tuning automatic regulators excitation of synchronous generators, Modern technologies, System analysis. Modeling, 3 (55), 84–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, C. Zhu, Modeling and Simulation of Excitation System for Third Harmonic Brushless Synchronous Generator, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/563/3/032038 [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Bondar, K.G. Dudarev, V.Yu. Momotov, Voltage regulation of a synchronous generator, Innovative Science, 1, 8–12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Voronkov, S.E. Stepanov, V.G. Titov, O.V. Kryukov, Vector control of excitation of synchronous motors of gas-pumping units, Bulletin of the Tula State University, Technical sciences, 3, 204–208 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Kamalov, K. Muminov, Law of regulation of excitation of synchronous motors of irrigation pumping stations to a minimum of total losses, Uzbek journal Problems of Informatics and Energy, 3-4, 67–71 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, O. Toirov, G. Mustafakulova, D. Yakubova, NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 54, 1–3 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387873 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, O. Toirov, S. Giyasov, M. Taniev, U. Sardor, NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 49, 1–4 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387868 [Google Scholar]
- K. Alimkhodjaev, O. Toirov, M. Taniev, S. Alimkhodjaev, Addressing Issues and Possibility of Introducing Renewable Energy Sources in the Conditions of Uzbekistan, JCR, 7 (15), 1721–1728 (2020) DOI: 10.31838/jcr.07.15.231 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Terekhov, Elements of an automated electric drive (M.: Energoatomizdat, 221, 1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.