E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- DI Karas, ST Mosin. Using the heat of flue gases from boilers for heat supply to greenhouses. Industrial energy, 1988, No. 5. [Google Scholar]
- AM Pendzhiev. Energy efficiency of energy resources and climatic zoning of solar greenhouses. // Aeconomics: Economics and Agriculture, 2017. No. 9 (21). URL: http://aeconomy.ru/science/agro/energoeffektivnost-energeticheskikh/ [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kubis. Design and operation experience of energy efficient greenhouses (on the example of the Penza region) (Monograph) Penza: PGUAS, 2014. P. 128. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Taimarov, V.K. Ilyin, A.L. Osipov, A.N. Dolgova, A.V. Akhmerov. Heat pump complex for utilization of secondary energy resources of petrochemical plants // News of higher educational institutions. Energy Problems. 2019.Vol. 21.No. 3-4 P. 7-14. [Google Scholar]
- I. Khallyev, K.Kh. Gilfanov. Reducing the cost of the heat pump system of heat supply by replacing the primary circuit collector // News of higher educational institutions. Energy Problems. 2020. Vol. 22.No. 1. P. 28–37. [Google Scholar]
- VA Kozhukhov, AF Semenov. Development of a system for accumulating thermal energy in a greenhouse using heat pumps. Bulletin of KrasGAU, 2008, N°3 [Google Scholar]
- Abramov S.B., Suvorov I.F. (Russian Federation) Development of an efficient system of heating greenhouses under conditions of transbaikal region /LXIII International correspondence. Scientific and practical conference «International scientific review of the problems and prospects of modern science and education» (Boston. USA. October 22-23, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Chazova, O.G. Debt. Study of the possibilities of reducing the energy intensity of greenhouse products. Bulletin of the Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy. Scientific and practical journal. No. 1 (30) 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Dolgikh P.P. Dotsenko D.S. Evaluation of the efficiency of a greenhouse irradiator with forced cooling // Vestnik NGIEI. - 2018. - No. 10 (89). - P. 29–44. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Fedorova. Heat improvement by managing the power supply. International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences, vol.10-1 (37), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Cruz Ernesto Aguilar-Rodriguez, Jorge Flores-Velazquez, Waldo Ojeda-Bustamante, Fernando Rojano, Mauro Iniguez-Covarrubias Valuation of the Energy Performance of a Greenhouse with an Electric Heater Using Numerical Simulations. Inf. Process. Agric. 2020, 8–600. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Artur Nems', Magdalena Nems, Klaudia Swider Analysis of the Possibilities of Using a Heat Pump for Greenhouse Heating in Polish Climatic Conditions—A Case Study. Sustainability 2018, 10, 3483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A Ivanov, I. Yu. Kvyatkovskaya, AF Dorokhov, ND Shishkin. Model of a control system for combined heating of a greenhouse in greenhouse conditions based on the RASPBERRY PI microcontroller. AGTU Bulletin. Ser.: Management, computer technology and informatics. 2015. No. 2 [Google Scholar]
- Pavlov, M.V., Karpov, D.F., Sinitsyn, A.A., Gudkov, A.G. Winter greenhouse combined heating system. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2020. 95(3). P. 131–139. DOI: 10.18720/MCE.95.12 [Google Scholar]
- A. Rakhmanov, S. Khojageldiev. Experimental study of the use of local materials for the irrigated layer of the heat exchanger. Science and technology in Turkmenistan, 2020, No. 1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.