E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- O.G. Sevostyanova, Z.A. Kapelyuk. Organizational and economic mechanism for ensuring the competitiveness of a retail service enterprise // Bulletin of the Belgorod University of cooperation, Economics and law. Volume 73. No. 6. Pp. 81–91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- James R. Gregory. Using a corporate brand, NTC Business Books, 233 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- David F. d'alessandro Brand Warfare: 10 rules for building a killer brand, 240 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Noel Kapferer. Remark: Les marques à l'épreuve de la pratique - 500 marques passées au crible, Eyrolles, 256 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nyurenberger, I. Sevryukov, O. Sevostyanova, N. Shchetinina, O. Leushina, T. Varyukha. Current aspects of ensuring strategic competitiveness in Commerce. Achievements in Economics, business and management, Volume 131 “New silk road: business cooperation and prospects for economic development", Saint Petersburg - Prague. NSRBCPED 2019. - Pp. 356–360 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Alrice, L. Rice the origin of brands: how product evolution creates limitless opportunities for new brands. New York: HarperCollins books, 308 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Aaker, Management Brand Equity: capitalization of the brand value. New York, 273 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Roos, G. Roos, L. Edvinsson, L. Dragonnettni. Intellectual capital: navigating in the new business landscape, Basingtoke, Macmillan, 142 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Chi, H.R. Yeh, M.W. Huang, The Influences of advertising endorser, brand image, brand equity, price promotion on purchase intention: The mediating effect of advertising endorser, The Journal of Global Business Management, vol.5(1), P P. 224–233 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Interbrand. The best global brands of 2019. URL: https://www.interbrand.com/best-brands/best-global-brands/2019/ranking/ [Google Scholar]
- Yushkova L.V. Competitiveness of the food market in Siberia/ Innovative management and educational excellence through vision 2020: proceedings of the 31st international conference Of the Association for business information management. Milan: IBIMA, Pp. 1659–1663 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Sevostyanova. Managing the competitiveness of a commercial enterprise. Bulletin of the Belgorod University of cooperation, Economics and law. Volume 65. No. 4. Pp. 291–301 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Aga, M.M. Goldman & J.S. Dixon, Rebranding: the effect of team name change in onclub revenue. European Sport Management Quarterly, vol. 16, No. 5, P P. 675–695 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yasin, A. Shamim, Brand love: the intermediary role in purchasing intentions and word of mouth, Journal of business and management, Volume 7, pp. 101–109 (2013) J.J. Brakus, B.H. Schmitt, L. Zarantonello. Brand Experience: What Is It? How Is This Measured?Does This Affect Loyalty? Journal of Marketing, vol. 73, P P. 52-68 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.