E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Lukomskaya A.I., Badenkov P.F., Kepersha L.M. Thermal bases for vulcanization of rubber products. Moscow: Chemistry, 1972. 359 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Theory Of heat conduction. Moscow: Vyschaya Shkola, 1967. 600 p. [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Baumeister, T.D. Hamill, F. L Schwarts, G.J. Schoessow Film boiling heat transfer to water drops on a flatplate. Chem. Eng. Progr. Symp. ser. 1966, v. 62, № 64. - P. 52–61. [Google Scholar]
- Emmerson, G.S. The effect of pressure and surface material on the Leidenfrost point of diserete drops of water. Intern. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 1975, v. 18, № 3.- P. 381–386. [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Gottfried, C.J. Lee, K.J. Bell. The Leidenfrost phenomenon: film boiling of liquid droplets on a flat plate. Intern. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 1966, v. 9. p. 1167–1187. [Google Scholar]
- F.K. McGinnis, J.P. Holman. Individual droplet heat transfer rates for splattering on hot surfaces. Int. J. Heat and Mass Transfer. 1969, v. 12. - P. 95–108. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, W.-J. Vaporization and combustion of liquid drops on heated surfaces. Proc. Condens. Pap. Two—Phase Flow and Heat Transfer Symp. Workshop. Fort. 1976. P. 77–86. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Avayev, Yu.R. Osipov. Temperature field of a rubber-metal product during vulcanization of its elastomeric coating. Engineering Physics Journal. 1978. Vol. 35. No. 3. P. 550. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.R. Osipov, T.A. Rozhina Physical and mathematical analysis of thermal regimes of heat treatment of rubber coatings. Technics and Technology. Moscow: Company sputnik+. - 2005, No. 3 (9). - P.51–54. [Google Scholar]
- Naimov, A., Sinitsyn, A., Vetyukov, M.M., Titovec, Y.F., Akhmetova, I.G. Computer modelling of heat energy regeneration process in a reversible heat exchanger. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2019, 337(1), 012069 [Google Scholar]
- Sinitsyn, A., Rakov, V., Eperin, A.P., Mihin, A., Akhmetova, I. Simulation of heat transfer processes in cooling systems with heat recovery. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2019, 337(1), 012065. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.