E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- https://energy.skolkovo.ru/downloads/documents/SEneC/Research/SKOLKOVO_EneC_DER-3.0_2018.02.01.pdf (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ismoilov S.T., Trufakin S.S., Fishov A.G., “Multiagent voltage regulation in electrical networks with distributed generation and active consumers,” Modern directions for development of relay protection and automation of power systems: Proceedings of the 4th International scientific and practical conference, Yekaterinburg: Publishing of Russian National Committee of CIGRE, 2013, pp. 99–100. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Arshad Saleem, Morten Lind, Manuela M. Veloso, “Multiagent based protection and control in decentralized electric power systems,” 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems AAMAS, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jignesh M. Solanki, Sarika Khushalani Solanki, Noel Schulz, “Multi-agent-based reconfiguration for restoration of distribution systems with distributed generators,” Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering, 2010, No.17, pp. 331–346. [Google Scholar]
- Jignesh M. Solanki, Sarika Khushalani, Noel N. Schulz, “A Multi-Agent Solution to Distribution Systems Restoration,” IEEE transactions on Power Systems, 2007, No. 22 (3), pp. 1026–1034. [Google Scholar]
- McArthur, S.D.J. and Davidson, E.M. and Catterson, V.M. and Dimeas, A.L. and Hatziargyriou, N.D. Ponci, F. Funabashi, T., “Multi-agent systems for power engineering applications - Part 2: technologies, standards and tools for building multi-agent systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2007, No. 22 (4), pp. 1753–1759. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandra von Meier, David Culler, Alex McEachern. Micro-Synchrophasors for Distribution Systems//Draft (version April 19, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Andreyuk V.A., “Management of the transient states of a power system using information on absolute voltage angle,” Proceedings of the Scientific and Technical Center of the Unified Power System, 2011, No. 65, pp. 27–42. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Andreyuk V.A., Asanbaev Yu.A., Skazyvaeva N.S., “Dynamic stability of the power system in the case of regulating power of generator turbines by an absolute angle,” Moscow: Power Stations Journal, 2005, No. 12, pp. 11–16. (In Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Aho J.P., Kraft L.G., “Control of a Wind Turbine with a Magnetic Continuously Variable Transmission for Mitigation of Torque Variations,” Proc. of the 2011 AIAA/ASME Wind Symposium, USA, Orlando, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Polinder H., “Trends in Wind Turbine Generator Systems,” IEEE Journal of emerging and selected topics in power electronics, 2013 September, V. 1, No. 3, pp. 174–185. [Google Scholar]
- Udalov S.N., Pristup A.G., Achitaev A.A., “Research of magnetic transmission with variable gear ratio in a wind-driven generator for improving dynamic stability stoke,” Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University - Geo Assets Engineering, 2015, vol. 326, No. 10, pp. 123–134. [Google Scholar]
- Achitaev A.A., Zhidkov A.A., Mitrofanov S.V., Rusina A.G., “Investigation of controllable flexible coupling of a turbine and a generator of a micro hydro in an autonomous power system,” Elektrichestvo Journal, 2020, No 1, pp. 25–31 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Zhidkov A.A. Using Electromagnetic Continuously Variable Transmission in Gas Reciprocating Power Plant to Ensure Dynamic Stability // 2020 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), Sochi, Russia, 18–22 May 2020, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Udalov S.N., Achitaev A.A., Pristup A.G., Bochenkov B.M., Pankratz Y. & Tarbill R.D., “Increasing the regulating ability of a wind turbine in a local power system using magnetic continuous variable transmission,” Wind Engineering, 2018, vol. 42, No. 5, pp. 411–435. [Google Scholar]
- Montague R., Bingham C., Atallah K., “Servo control of magnetic gears,” IEEE/Asme Transactions on Mechatronics, 2011, vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 269–278. [Google Scholar]
- Dalpian G.M. et al., “Phenomenological band structure model of magnetic coupling in semiconductors,” Solid state communications, 2006, vol. 138, No. 7, pp. 353–358. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sapsalev, A.A. Achitaev, V.V. Bogdanov, N.P. Savin and O.B. Davydenko, “Structural model of a magnetic coupling,” 2016 17th International Conference of Young Specialists on Micro/Nanotechnologies and Electron Devices (EDM), Erlagol, 2016, pp. 555–558. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.