E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Rozhentcova N.V., Galyautdinova A.R., Khayaliev R., Udaratin A.V., Ilyashenko S. Automated Diagnostic System for Power Transformers using a QR Code // International Journal of Technology 11(8), pp. 1519–1527 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova V.R., Kiselev I.N. Frequency-adjustable electric drive for energy saving and optimization of technological processes in electrical complexes. Power engineering: research, equipment, technology. 2019; 21(5):59–70. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.30724/1998-9903-2019-21-5-59-70 [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, L.V. Fetisov, O.A. Bulatov. The analysis of Measurements of Indicators of Quality of the Electric Power and Calculation of Economic Efficiency After Installation of the Booster Transformer/ 2018. International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies, FarEastCon 2018 019. P. 8602756. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova V.R., Ivanov I., Novokreshchenov V.V. Structural and parametric synthesis of anti-average control algorithms for realizing adaptive frequency operating automatics electrotechnical systems. Power engineering: research, equipment, technology. 2019; 21(4):66–76. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.30724/1998-9903-2019-21-4-66-76 [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Ivanova, I.Y. Ivanov Research of Parameters of Electric Power Systems Affecting Core Saturation of Current Transformers with a Closed Magnetic Circuit in Transitional Short Circuit Modes // Russian Electromechanics. 2021. V. 64. P. 92–100 [Google Scholar]
- Performance evaluation and operation of Auto Load transfer switch/ Diponkar Paul, Md. Shariful Islam, Syed Khalid Rahman, Md. Saiful Islam, Mir Mohiuddin //International Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy 2013; 2(6): 205–211. [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Galeev, I.Yu. Ivanov, I.L. Kuzmin and others. Microprocessor devices for relay protection andautomation of power lines. Saint-Petersburg: PEIPK, 2016. 198 p. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Zefeng, ZHAO Jinquan, WEI Wenhui, LIN Changnian, YU Yiping Optimal Charging and Discharging Scheme of Battery Energy Storage System in Active Distribution Network., Pages: 4754. Year: 2016. Issue: 20. Automation of Electric Power Systems. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Sychev, A.V. Fedorov, R.Yu. Zimin Multistage system of automatic transfer switch in electrical networks of enterprises of the mineral resource complex. Modern science and practice, No. 9, 2016. P. 22–26. [Google Scholar]
- Tursunbekova L.S. Provision of uninterrupted power supply. Science and innovative technologies, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2017. P. 102–104. [Google Scholar]
- Patent for invention of the Russian Federation No. 2326481, 07.11.2006. Method of automatic switching on of backup power supply of consumers and device for its implementation // Tsyruk S.A., Gamazin S.I., Pupin V.M., Kozlov V.N., Pavlov A.O. [Google Scholar]
- Patent for invention of the Russian Federation No. 2624921, 12.07.2016 Device for automatic transfer switch. Vinogradenko A.M., Budko P.A., Veselovsky A.P., Litvinov A.I., Gladkova K.O., Tishchenko L.M. [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Korobeynikov, A.I. Ishchenko High-speed automatic transfer switch in power supply systems of sugar factories. News of higher educational institutions. Food technology. No. 1, 2008. - P. 8688. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kulakevich, B.V. Klimenko Automatic transfer switch is a reliable way of uninterrupted power supply. Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics, National Technical University "Kharkov Polytechnic Institute". - 2010.No. 1. - P. 55–60. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kryukov, E.F. Kirov, O.E. Naumov, V.V. Ivanov Development of intelligent relay protection in combination with high-speed automatic transfer switch. Energy Safety and Energy Saving No. 1, 2016. - P. 9–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.