E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- B.I. Firago, L.B. Pavlyachik, Theory of electric drive (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kopylov. Mathematical modeling of electrical machines 3 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kopylov, B.K. Klokov, V.P. Morozkin, B.F. Tokarev Proyektirovaniye elektrycheskykh mashin [The design of electric machines], Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shestakov, Modeling and experimental analysis of dynamic characteristics of the asynchronous motor, Russian Internet Journal of Electrical Engineering, 6, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shestakov, A.A. Fominykh, Modeling of control processes of the asynchronous motor under pulsating mode with due regard for the influence of real factors, Dynamics of Systems, Mechanisms and Machines" (Dynamics), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Omsk, Russia (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kosmatov, A.S. Sarvarov, E.I. Danilov. Mathematical model of energy-saving asynchronous motor in the rotating coordinates system, 17th International Ural Conference on AC Electric Drives (ACED), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Ekaterinburg, Russia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zakharenko, I.V. Doroshchenko, Specific features of simulation modeling of asynchronous motor for making a model allowing for switching with asymmetrical closed circuits also, Bulletin of the Sukhoi State Technical University of Gomel, 3 (46) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. German-Galkin, An analytic and simulation study of a wound-rotor asynchronous machine at positive slides, Russian Electrical Engineering, 7 (86), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, J. Hu, C. Li, Research on power generation control of anynchronous machine as main generator, International journal of emerging electric power systems, 2 (21) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Singh, T.R. Chelliah, Enforcement of costeffective energy conservation on single-fed asynchronous machine using a novel switching strategy, Energy, 126 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.-A. Enache, S. Enache, A. Campeanu, T. Cimpeanu, Considerations regarding modeling simulation and monitoring of dynamic regimes for asynchronous motors, Electrical and Power Engineering (EPE) International Conference and Exposition, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ekinci, Z.H. Lale, A. Demiroren. A didactic procedure for transient stability simulation of a multi-machine power system utilizing SIMULINK. Int J Elect Eng Edu., 53 (1) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Meiyang Zuo, Hui Guo, Integrative modeling and simulation analysis of asynchronous motor and control system, International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), IEEE Xplore Digital Library (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Pustovetov, A mathematical model of the threephase induction motor in three-phase stator reference frame describing electromagnetic and electromechanical processes, Dynamics of Systems, Mechanisms and Machines (Dynamics), IEEE Xplore Digital Library (Omsk, 15-17 Nov. 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kral, R. Gono, Dynamic model of asynchronous machine, 18th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering (EPE), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Kouty nad Desnou, Czech Republic (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.