E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- V.A. Venikov. Transient electromechanical processes in electrical systems. M.: Higher school, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- P. Kundur. Power system stability and control. New York: McGraw Hill, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshits. Mechanics / Vol. 1: Theoretical physics. Moscow: Nauka, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lizalek, V.F. Tonyshev. Forecasting and identification of instability in electric power systems. Novosibirsk: Novosib. state acad. water transp., 2013. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Abramenkova, N.I. Voropai, T.B. Zaslavskaya. Structural analysis of electric power systems (In the problems of modeling and synthesis). Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.