E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- N.V. Abasov., T.V. Berezhnykh, V.M. Nikitin, E.N. Osipchuk Methodology for the formation of longterm predictive scenarios of water content and temperature regimes//Collection of reports of the international conf. “Energy of the 21st century: Sustainable development and intellectual management” (September 7-11, 2020), Irkutsk: ESI SB RAS, 2020. Page 100-101. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov, V.M. Nikitin, E.N. Osipchuk A System of Models to Study Long-Term Operation of Hydropower Plants in the Angara Cascade // Energy Systems Research, Vol. 2, Number 2(6), 2019. P. 5–18. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov Fundamentals of the universal programming environment ZIRUS//Bulletin of IrSTU. -2006. No. 2 (26) .-S.62-68. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov, V.V. Vetrova, Technology of geoclimatic data processing//Proceedings of the XII Baikal All-Russian Conf. “Information and mathematical technologies in science and management.” Part II. Irkutsk: ESI SB RAS, 2007. Page 85-91. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov On the development of the predictive system of GIPSAR based on Lua-components//Tp. XVI Baikal Vseros. conf. “Information and mathematical technologies in science and management.” T.3. Irkutsk: ISEM SO RAS, 2011. Page 212-217. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov, From programming languages to program models//Works of the XII Baikal AllRussian Conf. “Information and mathematical technologies in science and management.” Part III. Irkutsk: ESI SB RAS, 2007. Page 140-147. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov, T.V. Berezhnykh, A.P. Reznikov Long-term forecast of natural energy factors in the GIPSAR information and prognostic system//Izvestia RAS, Energy, 2000, No. 6, S. 22-30. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov On maintaining data integrity in longterm forecasting tasks//Proceedings of the XIII Baikal All-Russian Conf. “Information and mathematical technologies in science and management.” T.1. Irkutsk: ESI SB RAS, 2008. Page 184-190. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov, T.V. Berezhnykh, Vetrova V.V. Long-term forecasting of hydropower potential of HPP cascade in climate change//Izvestia RAS, Energy, 2012, No. 1, S. 49-57 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ignatov Models and optimization tasks in environmental management problems in the Baikal region. Novosibirsk: Publishing House SB RAS, 2000. — 207 pages. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Burakov, I.N. Gordeev, A.V. Ignatov, O.E. Petkun, L.A. Putintsev, A.A. Chekmarev Forecasting of water inflow to Krasnoyarsk and SayanoShushenskoye reservoirs in the second quarter of the year//Geography and natural resources. — 2016. — № 2. — Page 175-183. [Google Scholar]
- F. Rosenblatt, Principles of Neurodynamic: Perceptron’s and Brain Mechanism Theory M.: World, 1965. — 480 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Broomhead, D. S.; Lowe David (1988). “Multivariable functional interpolation and adaptive networks”. Complex Systems. 2: 321–355. [Google Scholar]
- Goodfellow, Ian J.; Pouget-Abadie, Jean; Mirza, Mehdi; Xu, Bing Warde-Farley, David Ozair, Sherjil Courville, Aaron & Bengio, Yoshua (2014), Generative Adversarial Networks [Google Scholar]
- Kohonen, T. (1989/1997/2001), Self-Organizing Maps, Berlin — New York: Springer-Verlag. First edition 1989, second edition 1997, third extended edition 2001 [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Hopfield, «Neural networks and physical systems with emergent collective computational abilities», Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, vol. 79 no. 8 pp. 2554–2558, April 1982 [Google Scholar]
- Carpenter, G.A. & Grossberg, S. (2003), The Handbook of Brain Theory and Neural Networks, Second Edition (pp. 87-90). Cambridge, MA: MIT Press [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Reznikov, Prediction of natural processes by the learning system (physical, informational, methodological aspects). Novosibirsk: Science, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Abasov, T.V. Berezhnykh, A.P. Reznikov Long-term forecasting of environmental factors in the energy sector/Systemic research of energy problems. Novosibirsk: Science. Sib. ed. company RAS, 2000, -S.415-429. [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Druzhinin, A.P. Reznikov, T.V. Berezhnykh, N.V. Abasov, State and prospects of the problem of long-term forecasting of natural processes//Problems of regional ecology, 2001, No. 2. C. 7-15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.