E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Gvozdev D.B., Kurbatov A.P. Problems of managing hydropower plants of Siberia in a new economic environment// Electrical stations. 2004, No. 3. pp. 62-67. In Russian. [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 27, 2004 No. 854 “On Approval of the Rules for Operational Dispatch Management in the Electric Power Industry”. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/187737/. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 17, 2009 No. 823 “On schemes and programs for the long-term development of the electric power industry”. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_93016/. [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Energy of the RF of December 14, 2011 No. 600 “On approval of the Procedure for drawing up fuel and energy balances of the constituent entities of the RF and municipalities”. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70135702/. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 13.08.2018 No. 937 “Rules for the development and approval of schemes and programs for the prospects for the development of the electric power industry”. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/72015900/. [Google Scholar]
- Official site of JSC SO UES branch of ODU Siberia/ Available at: https://so-ups.ru/?id=odu_siberia. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 58057-2018 “Planning the development of power systems”. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/191582/. [Google Scholar]
- Rules for the technical operation of power plants and networks of the Russian Federation. Approved. by order of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation of June 19, 2003 No. 229. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/186039/. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Nikitin, N.V. Abasov, and E.N. Osipchuk. Modeling of Long-term Operating Regimes of Hydro Power Plants as Part of Energy and Water Systems in the Context of Uncertainty // E3S Web of Conferences: ENERGY-21 – Sustainable Development & Smart Management, Vol. 209, 2020. p.7. DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/202020905014. [Google Scholar]
- Abasov N.V., Nikitin V.M., Osipchuk E.N. A System of Models to Study Long-Term Operation of Hydro Power Plants in the Angara Cascade // Energy Systems Research, Vol. 2, Number 2(6), 2019. p. 5 – 18. [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the RF of July 26, 2007 No. 484 “On the decommissioning of electric power facilities for repair and from operation”. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/191582/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.