E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- M. Mohammadi, Y. Noorollahi, B. Mohammadiivatloo, M. Hosseinzadeh, H. Yousefi, S.T. Khorasani. Optimal management of energy hubs and smart energy hubs – a review. Renew Sustain Energy Rev, 89 (2018), pp. 33-50 [Google Scholar]
- Yong, W., Wang, J., Lu, Z., Yang, F., Zhang, Z., Wei, J., Wang, J. Day-ahead dispatch of multi-energy system considering operating conditions of multienergy coupling equipment. Energy Reports, Volume 7, April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, N., Xie, D., Gu, C., Li, G., Zhang, L., Lou, Z., Chen, Y., Zhang, Y., Chen, A. Coordinated planning of multi-area multi-energy systems by a novel routing algorithm based on random scenarios. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Volume 131, October 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, K., Zhou, B., Li, C., Voropai, N., Li, J., Huang, W., Wang, T. Dynamic modeling and coordinated multi-energy management for a sustainable biogas-dominated energy hub. Energy, Volume 220, 1 April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Hou, H., Huang, J., Zhang, Q., Tang, A., Zhu, S. An optimal subsidy scheduling strategy for electric vehicles in multi-energy systems. Energy Reports, Volume 7, April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Chen, L., Xu, Q., Yang, Y., Song, J. Optimal energy management of smart building for peak shaving considering multi-energy flexibility measures. Energy and Buildings, Volume 241, 15 June 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Gargari, M.Z., Hagh, M.T., Zadeh, S.G. Preventive maintenance scheduling of multi energy microgrid to enhance the resiliency of system. Energy, Volume 221, 15 April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Bao, S., Yang, Z., Yu, J. Decomposition and analysis of marginal prices in multi-energy systems. Energy, Volume 221, 15 April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Cao, L. Wang, Sh. Jiang, W. Yang, M. Zeng, X. Guo. Optimal operation of cold–heat–electricity multi-energy collaborative system based on price demand response. Global Energy Interconnection Volume 3, Issue 5, October 2020, Pages 430-441 [Google Scholar]
- Bahmani, R., Karimi, H., Jadid, S. Cooperative energy management of multi-energy hub systems considering demand response programs and ice storage. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Volume 130, September 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Rahmatian, M.R., Shamim, A.G., Bahramara, S. Optimal operation of the energy hubs in the islanded multi-carrier energy system using Cournot model. Applied Thermal Engineering, Volume 191, 5 June 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Chen, H., Zhang, Y., Zhang, R., Lin, C., Jiang, T., Li, X. Privacy-preserving distributed optimal scheduling of regional integrated energy system considering different heating modes of buildings. Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 237, 1 June 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Luo, F., Shao, J., Jiao, Z., Zhang, T. Research on optimal allocation strategy of multiple energy storage in regional integrated energy system based on operation benefit increment. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Volume 125, February 2021 [Google Scholar]
- A. Turk, Q. Wu, M. Zhang. Model predictive control based real-time scheduling for balancing multiple uncertainties in integrated energy system with powerto-x. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. Volume 130, September 2021, 107015 [Google Scholar]
- Ding, Y., Xu, Q., Xia, Y., Zhao, J., Yuan, X., Yin, J. Optimal dispatching strategy for user-side integrated energy system considering multiservice of energy storage. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Volume 129, July 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X., Chen, Z., Huang, X., Li, R., Xu, S., Yang, C. Robust capacity optimization methods for integrated energy systems considering demand response and thermal comfort. Energy, Volume 221, 15 April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Wang, C., Li, G., Chen, C. Optimal scheduling of integrated demand response-enabled integrated energy systems with uncertain renewable generations: A Stackelberg game approach. Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 235, 1 May 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H., Zhang, C., Li, K., Ma, X. Game theorybased multi-agent capacity optimization for integrated energy systems with compressed air energy storage. Energy, Volume 221, 15 April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Senkel, A., Bode, C., Schmitz, G. Quantification of the resilience of integrated energy systems using dynamic simulation. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Volume 209, May 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Ding, Y., Xu, Q., Yang, B. Optimal configuration of hybrid energy storage in integrated energy system. Energy Reports, Volume 6, December 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Methods of forecasting and analysis of fuel supply system efficiency / Zorkaltsev V.I. Moscow: Nauka, 1988. – 144 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Reliability of energy systems and their equipment / Under the general editorship of Yu. N. Rudenko. – Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1994. – 480 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Antonov G.N., Cherkesov G.P., Krivorutsky L.D. et al. Methods and models for studying the survivability of energy systems. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1990. 285 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Hierarchical modeling of energy systems / ed. by N.I. Voropai, V.A. Stennikov. Novosibirsk: “Geo” Academic Publishing House, 2020. 314 p. ISBN (print): 978-5-6043021-94. DOI: 10.21782/В978-56043021-9-4 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Krupenev D.S., Pyatkova N.I., Senderov S.M., Boyarkin D.A. Methodological aspects of modeling the interconnected operation of FEC industries in the study of energy security in today’s environment. ENERGY-21: Sustainable Development & Smart Management, 2020 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.