E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- G.Y. Vagin, Industrial power engineering, 5, 2-6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bogdanov, Thermal energy, 03(12), 6-9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Beloborodov, Energosovet, 3(40), 24-28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bogdanov, P.F. Abdushukurov, Thermal energy, 05(14), 6-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sukhareva, Transport business of Russia, 2, 4345 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Brodyansky, V. Fratsher, K. Mikhalek, Exergetic method and its applications (Energoatomizdat, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Kiselev, Options for calculating the specific performance indicators of the CHPP: textbook (MPEI Publishing House, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Slavina, E.M. Kosmatov, E.E. Barykin, Electric power stations, 11, 14-17 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Suvorov, Scientific researches and their practical application. Modern state and ways of development, 1-10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bogdanov, O.A. Bogdanova, Heat and energy efficient technologies, 1, 6-31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Maciej Sołtysik, Karolina Mucha-Kuś, Acta Energetica, 3/20, 134–139 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Maciej M. Sokołowski, European Law on Combined Heat and Power (Routledge, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A Stoltmann, M Jaskólski, P Bućko, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 214 (2019) 012036, 1-10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Bogdanov, O.A. Bogdanova, Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, 1, 96-104 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sukhareva, M.V. Kahalnikov, Economic sciences, 4(173), 108-111 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Boiko, D.G. Didichin, P.V. Shishmarev, Mathematical modeling of heat and power problems on a computer: Guidelines for laboratory work for students of specialties 1005 “Thermal power plants”, 1007 – “ Industrial heat and power engineering» (KGTU, Krasnoyarsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Stepanov, T.B. Stepanova, N.V. Starikova, Industrial power engineering, 3, 2-7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Yakovlev, Energy and management, 6, 38-41 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.Zh. Daykeev, V.D. Ogai, Problems of reforming the electric energy market in Kazakhstan: Collection of tr. based on the materials of the joint scientific and practical seminar, P.I, 49–55 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kolosov, A.V. Zhuikov, Industrial power engineering, 7, 21-22 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Boiko, Computer application for solving heat and power problems (Krasnoyarsk, Siberian fishery, 2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.