E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Duffie, John A., and William A. Beckman. Solar engineering of thermal processes. John Wiley & Sons, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vankov, A. Al–Okbi, M. H. Hasanen. “Solar hybrid air conditioning system to use in Iraq to save energy.” E3S Web of Conf. EDP Scien. Vol. 124. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- I. Dincer, M. Kanoglu. Refrigeration systems and applications. New York: Wiley, Vol. 2. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, D. S., and CA Infante Ferreira. “Solar refrigeration options–a state-of-the-art review.” International journal of refrigeration 31.1 (2008): 315. [Google Scholar]
- Buker, Mahmut Sami, and Saffa B. Riffat. “Building integrated solar thermal collectors–A review.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 51 (2015) : 327-346. [Google Scholar]
- Mekhilef, Saidur, Rahman Saidur, and Azadeh Safari. “A review on solar energy use in industries.” Renewable and sustainable energy reviews 15.4 (2011) : 1777-1790. [Google Scholar]
- Allan, James, et al. “Performance testing of thermal and photovoltaic thermal solar collectors.” Energy Science & Engineering 3.4 (2015) : 310-326. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed Al–Okbi, Yuri Vanko, and Hasanen Mohammad Hussain. “A hybrid air conditioning system using solar energy to save electrical energy with improving performance.” E3S Web of Conf. EDP Scien. Vol. 122. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Hajjaj, Charaf, et al. “A PVT cooling system design and realization: temperature effect on the PV module performance under real operating conditions.” International Journal of Renewable Energy Research 13 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Trott, T. C. Welch, Refrigeration and air conditioning. Butterworth-Heinemann, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Li, Rongyue Zheng, and Udo Piontek. “Installation and operation of a solar cooling and heating system incorporated with air-source heat pumps.” Energies 12.6 (2019) : 996. [Google Scholar]
- Munaaim, M. Arkam C., Karam M. Al-Obaidi, and M. Azizul Abd Rahim. “Performance Comparison of Solar Assisted and Inverter Air-Conditioning Systems in Malaysia.” Journal of Design and Built Environment (2017) : 53-61. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ugla, A. A., et al. “Techno-economic analysis of solar-assisted air-conditioning systems for commercial buildings in Saudi Arabia.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 54 (2016) : 1301-1310. [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Fong, T. T. Chow, C. K. Lee, Z. Lin, L. S. Chan, “Comparative study of different solar cooling systems for buildings in subtropical city.” Solar Energy 84.2 : 227-244 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Nader, N. A., A. M. Ibrahim, and A. S. Rami. “Hybrid air conditioning, solar, HVAC, energy consumptions.” International Journal of Modern Engineering Research 6.10 (2016) : 34-32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.