E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- El-Shafie M., Kambara S., Hayakawa Y. “Hydrogen Production Technologies Overview” / Journal of Power and Energy Engineering. -2019 No. 2 pp. 107-154 DOI:10.4236/jpee.2019.71007 [Google Scholar]
- Small Modular Reactor: flexible and affordable power generation, IAEA, https://www.iaea.org/topics/small-modular-reactors [Google Scholar]
- “Renaissance”, Journal Rosatom Country No. 29 August 2019 (397) p. 3 [Google Scholar]
- Rabikowska E. “Rolls-Royce: a course on nuclear reactor”, Journal Rosatom Country June 2020 No.24 (440) pp. 10-11 [Google Scholar]
- Semenov V.P. “program for the establishment of a regional energy on the basis of the reactors of small and medium power series of nuclear heat and power plants (plant) floating nuclear power plants (construction) (FNPP) in regions outside of the unified energy system of the Russian Federation” (certificate No. 00011 from 15 Nov 2018 depositing of the result of intellectual activity from 15 Jul 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Chumak D.Yu., Shchepetina T.D. Risk classification as a necessary control element in nuclear power projects // Atomic Energy, vol. 116, No. 2 -2014 pp. 108-113 [Google Scholar]
- Shchepetina T.D., Udiansky Yu., Chumak D.. Research and classification of risks and their sources for the full life cycle of nuclear power projects //Innovative design. -2014 No. 8, pp. 5670 [Google Scholar]
- Fauser V.V. Lytkina T.S. Fauser G.N. “Local labor markets of the Russian Arctic: classification by type of activity” / Arctic: ecology and Economics. -2019 No. 2(34) pp. 4-15. [Google Scholar]
- Pimenov A.O., Kulikov D.G., Vasiliev A.P., Molokanov N.A. “Low-power nuclear power plants in the Arctic territories: issues of economic feasibility and environmental safety” / Arctic: Ecology and Economics. -2019 No. 2 (34) pp. 120-128 [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the State Committee on Pricing Policy of the Republic “On the establishment of post-station tariffs for electric energy produced by Sakhaenergo» [Google Scholar]
- Derova T.I. Patent Attorney of the Russian Federation No. 324 of 25.02.2019. “Report on patent research on the topic “the program of the regional energy system creation on the basis of small and medium power series reactors, nuclear heat and power plants, floating nuclear power plants, in regions outside of the unified energy system of the Russian Federation” (certificate No. 00011 from 15 Nov 2018) depositing of the result of intellectual activity Semenov V. P. dated 15 Jul 2011 [Google Scholar]
- For energy the business will pay 11 trln RUB https://www.vedomosti.ru/business/articles/2019/10/11/813442-biznes-sobstvennuyu-generatsiyu [Google Scholar]
- Zaitseva S. “And we have gas in the submarine “/ Journal “Strana Rosatom”, December 2019 No. 47 (415) p. 6 [Google Scholar]
- Savchenko Yu.I. “About the unique project of the Transcontinental tunnel” / Review article 5 of the Russian International Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, 12-14 Mar 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Burmistova S. “Putin approved the Rosatom energy project for the GOK in Chukotka for P169 billion” / RIA Novosti 30 Apr 2021 [Google Scholar]
- “Total Electricity Generation Costs” (OECD 2018, NEA No. 7298) https://www.oecdnea.org/jcms/pl_51110/projected-costs-ofgenerating-electricity-2020-edition [Google Scholar]
- Semenov V. P. author’s description “Improvement of the system of training, retraining and advanced training of personnel for regional energy and industry in the framework of measures for the implementation of the APEC, PATES Program in regions not included in the unified energy system of the Russian Federation” (certificate No. 00012 21 Nov 2018) depositing the result of intellectual activity of 31 May 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Masloboev A.V. “The concept of the Center for Advanced Research and ensuring the security of the Arctic” Arctic: Ecology and Economy-2019. No. 2 (34) pp. 129-141 [Google Scholar]
- Semenov V.P. “Program for the creation of an Information system for project management for the development of regional energy on the basis of ASMM in regions not included in the unified energy system of the Russian Federation” ATEC, PATES in regions not included in the unified energy system of the Russian Federation” (certificate No. 00013/1, 2 of 29 Nov 2018) depositing the result of intellectual activity of 11 Apr 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.