E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Gerasimenko, A.A. Transmission and distribution of electrical energy / А.А. Gerasimenko, V.T. Fedin, Rostovn / D: Phenix, 2006. 718 p. [Google Scholar]
- Voropai, N.I. System theory for electric power engineers / N.I. Voropai M.: Nauka, 2000. 272 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kudrin, B.I. Power supply of industrial enterprises / B.I. Kudrin. M.: “Interment Engineering”, 2006. 670 p. [Google Scholar]
- Voropai, N.I. Hierarchical modeling in substantiating the development of electric power systems / N.I. Voropay // Exponenta Pro. Mathematics in applications. 2003. №4. p. 24-27. [Google Scholar]
- Svezhentseva, O. V. Heuristic algorithms for the optimal fixation of a multitude of consumers for power sources // All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Increasing the efficiency of production and use of energy in Siberia”, Irkutsk: IrGTU, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Voropay N.I., Svezhentseva O.V. Optimization of the placement of power supplies in the formation of a rational configuration of power supply systems // Electricity, 2012, № 10 [Google Scholar]
- Svezhentseva O.V. Development and testing of the genetic algorithm for the optimal placement of power sources in the electrical distribution network. Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 2012, № 4 [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N. I., Svezhentseva O.V. Optimization of supply source allocation in the problem of rational configuration of electricity supply system // IEEE ISGT Europe Int. lonf., Berlin, Germany, October 14–17, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Svezhentseva, O. V. Modeling of an electric network of a loop structure // All-Russian scientific-practical conference “Increasing the efficiency of production and use of energy in Siberia”, Irkutsk: ISTU, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Svezhentseva, O. V. Construction of an optimal route of a power transmission line using optimization algorithms on graphs // All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Improving the efficiency of production and use of energy in Siberia”, Irkutsk: IrGTU, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.