E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Uvarov G. G. International energy cooperation in Latin American countries // Energeticheskaya politika i energeticheskoe sotrudnichestvo. 2017. No. 1 (247). p. 127 – 158 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Zambrzhytskaya, Е. S. Improvement of the existing methodology for calculating regulated prices (tariffs) in heat supply / E. С. Zambrzhytskaya, A. U. Yamaletdinova. — Text: printed, electronic // Molodoy uchyony. — 2016. — No. 19 (123). — P. 449-453. [Electronic publication]. https://moluch.ru/archive/123/33844/ (Accessed on April 30, 2020). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Singh H., Hao S., Papalexopoulos A. Transmission congestion management in competitive electricity markets // IEEE Trans. on PWRS, 1998. – Vol. 13, No.2. – 3p. 672-680. [Google Scholar]
- Hogan W. Contract networks for electric power transmission // Energy and Environmental Policy Center, Harvard University, September 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Dantzig G. Linear programming, its applications and generalizations. – Moscow: Progress, 1996.-600 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Batyunin A.V. Mathematical model for determining nodal prices and their stability in the event of operation mode changes. [Electronic publication]. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20299027, open access (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Stoft S. Power Systems Economics Designing Markets for Electricity. — IEEE Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Green R. Electricity Transmission pricing: How much does it cost to get it wrong? University of California Energy Institute. [Google Scholar]
- Vas’kovskaya T.A. Metrics of nodal price differences in the wholesale electricity market. // Elektrichestvo. 2007. No. 2. 23-27 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Palamarchuk S. I. // Medium-term planning of electric power generation in electric power systems. Elektrichestvo. No.7/2013 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Regulations for the competitive selection of dayahead price bids. Appendix No. 7. [Electronic publication]. http://www.np_sr.ru, open access (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Bulatov B.G., Karkunov V.O. Simplified model of determination of nodal prices in the electricity market” // Vestnik Yuzno-Uralskogo (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Davidson, Yu. V. Dogadushkina, E. M. Kreynes, N. N. Novikova, A. V. Seleznyov, Yu. A. Udaltsov, L. U. Shiryaeva M.R. Mathematical model of power system management in the context of the competitive wholesale market of electric power and capacity in Russia. Moscow, Moscow State University, OOO Karana, Computing Center of the RAS, 2009. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Vas’kovskaya T.A. Issues of equilibrium nodal pricing of the wholesale electricity market // Elektricheskie stancii. No. 1 2017 P. 25-32. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Heat networks. Revised edition of SNiP 41-02-2003 SP 124.13330.2012 [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Dresvyanskaya. Analysis of the behavior of generators in a two-level market model of EPS operation // Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya “Matematika”, 2016. Vol. 16. p. 43—57 [Electronic publication]. http://isu.ru/izvestia, open access (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Merenkov A.P., Khasilev V.Ya., Theory of hydraulic circuits. Moscow: Nauka; 1985 – 279 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Khasilev V.Ya, Merenkov A.P. Methods and algorithms of the analysis of heat networks. Moscow: Energiya, 1978. P. 43-44. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.