E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technologies and Mathematical Modelling in Energy|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Energy security of Russia: problems and solutions N, I. Pyatkova [et al, ]; otv, ed. N.I. Voropai, M. B. Cheltsov: Ros. Acad. Sci., Sib. separation. Institute of Energy Systems L.A. Melent’eva. Novosibirsk: Publishing house of the SB RAS, 2011 .-198 p. [Google Scholar]
- Beresneva N.M., Pyatkova N.I. Features of modeling the functioning of critical energy infrastructures taking into account energy security // Energy policy. # 1. 2018.C.24-32. [Google Scholar]
- Sher I.A., Ivaschenko I.M., Massel L.V., Shalaginov A.I. Project of an automated system for solving problems of optimal sectoral planning // Issues of increasing the efficiency of BESM-6. Irkutsk: SEI SO AN SSSR, 1976. S. 181-185. [Google Scholar]
- Boldyrev E.A. Computational infrastructure of scientific research and approach to its implementation // Information and mathematical technologies in science, technology and education / Proceedings of the X Baikal All-Russian Conference, Part 1. Irkutsk: ISEM SB RAS, 2005.P. 65-72. [Google Scholar]
- Kopaigorodsky A.N., Massel L.V. Development and integration of the main components of the information infrastructure of scientific research // Bulletin of ISTU. 2006.№ 2 (26), v.3. P.23-29. [Google Scholar]
- Fartyshev D.A. Development of a multi-agent PC INTEC-M for researching the problem of energy security / Software products and systems. No. 3. 2010. S. 126-129. [Google Scholar]
- Bergey J., Hefley W., Lamia W., Smith D. A Reengineering Process Framework, Software Engineering Institute. Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Bryukhov D.O., Zadorozhny V.I., Kalinichenko L.A., Kuroshev M.Yu., Shumilov S.S. Interoperable information systems: architectures and technologies // DBMS 1995 №4. [Google Scholar]
- Podkamenny D.V. Methodology for adapting legacy systems and its instrumental support / Information technologies in science and management / Proceedings of the XIII Baikal All-Russian Conference, Part 2 Irkutsk: ISEM SB RAS, 2008 P.211-219. [Google Scholar]
- Massel A.G., Galperov V.I., Kuzmin V.R. Agentservice Approach for Development of Intelligent Decision-making Support Systems // Proc. VIth Int. Workshop ’Critical Infrastructures: Contingency Management, Intelligent, Agent-Based, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security’ (IWCI 2019). Part of series Advances in Intelligent Systems Research. 2019.P.211-215. Doi: 10.2991/iwci-19.2019.37 [Google Scholar]
- Massel, A. G. Dynamic cognitive maps for substantiating decisions on strategic management of energy development / A. G. Massel // Problems of management and modeling in complex systems: proceedings of the XVIII International Conference, Samara, September 20-25, 2016 / Under edited by E.A. Fedosova, N.A. Kuznetsova, V.A. Wittich. Samara: Limited Liability Company “Etching”, 2016. S. 253-257. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.