E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Technologies and Mathematical Modelling in Energy|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- “Positive Research 2021”, Analytical articles by Positive Technologies. Available at https://www.ptsecurity.com/upload/corporate/ru-ru/analytics/positive-research-2021-rus.pdf (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- “Dark Chronicles: what the attack on the Colonial Pipeline led to”, Report of Kaspersky Lab ICS CERT. Available at https://icscert.kaspersky.ru/reports/2021/05/21/darkchroniclesthe-consequences-of-the-colonial-pipeline-attack/ (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- “Cyber Threats to Industrial Enterprises in 2021”, Report of Kaspersky Lab ICS CERT. Available at https://ics-cert.kaspersky.ru/reports/2020/12/02/icsthreat-predictions-for-2021/ (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Massel, N.I. Voropay, S.M. Senderov, A.G. Massel, Cybersecurity issues. 4(17) (2016) Pp. 2-10. DOI: 10.21681/2311-34562019-2-42-49 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gholami, T. Shekari, M.H. Amirioun, F. Aminifar, M.H. Amini, A. Sargolzaei, IEEE Access. 6 (2018) Pp. 32035–32053. DOI:10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2845378. [Google Scholar]
- “Energy Strategy of the Russian Federation until 2035”, decree of the Russian Federation Government no.1523-p dated 09.06.2020 Available at http://government.ru/docs/all/128340/ (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- U. Frank, J. Brynielsson, Computer Security. 46, 18-31 (2014), Stockholm, Sweden. DOI: 10.1016/j.cose.2014.06.008. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cheng, J. Deng, J. Li, S.A. DeLoach, A. Singhal, X. Ou, (2014) in Cyber Defense and Situational Awareness. Advances in Information Security. Vol 62 (2014). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-11391-3_13. [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Knapp, J. T. Langill, in Industrial Network Security. Pp. 351-386. DOI:10.1016/b978-0-12420114-9.00012-5. [Google Scholar]
- MITRE ATT&CK. knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques. Available at https://attack.mitre.org/ [Google Scholar]
- “APT attacks on the Russian fuel and energy complex: an overview of tactics and techniques”, Analytical articles by Positive Technologies. Available at https://www.ptsecurity.com/ru-ru/research/analytics/apt-attacks-energy-2019/ [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Assante, R.M. Lee “The Industrial Control System Cyber Kill Chain”. Available at https://www.sans.org/reading-room/whitepapers/ICS/industrial-control-systemcyber-kill-chain-36297. [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Singh, M. Govindarasu and R. Nuqui, 2021 IEEE Power & Energy Society Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference (ISGT). Pp. 1-5 (2021). DOI: 10.1109/ISGT49243.2021.9372232. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Pyatkova, V.I. Rabchuk, S.M. Senderov, M.B. Cheltsov, “Energy Security in Russia: Problems and Solutions”. (2011) Novosibirsk: SB RAS, 211 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Massel, 3rd Russian-Pacific Conference on Computer Technology and Applications (RPC). (2018) P.p. 1-5. DOI:10.1109/rpc.2018.8482138. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.