E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information Technologies and Mathematical Modelling in Energy|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- I. L. Trofimov, et al., “The computing and information system for research of prospective electric power grids expansion, ” Yugosl. J. Oper. Res., 29, 4 (2019) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2298/YJOR181115021T [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Trofimov, et al., “Data processing and optimization system to study prospective interstate power interconnections, ” in 10th International Conf. on Asian Energy Cooperation, E3S Web Conf., 27 (2017) DOI http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20182701007 [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Trofimov, et al., “The Computing and Information System for Study of Scenarios for Interstate Power Grid Expansion, ” in IEEE 2019 16th International Conf. on Electrical Engineering / Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand, (2019) DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ECTI-CON47248.2019.8955179 [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Belyaev, et al., “The effectiveness of interstate electric ties” (Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Belyaev, et al., “Studies of interstate electric ties in Northeast Asia, ” International J. of Global Energy Issues, 17, 3 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Podkovalnikov, et al., “Justification of Effectiveness of International Power Interconnections with Separation of Effects between Participants, ” Automation and remote control, 10 (2018) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/S0005117918100028 [Google Scholar]
- DBpedia. Global and Unified Access to Knowledge Graphs. Available at: https://www.dbpedia.org, [accessed: 10 March 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- World Resources Institute. Available at: https://www.wri.org/ [accessed: 12 March 2021]. [Google Scholar]
- DIVA-GIS. Available at: https://www.diva-gis.org/, [accessed: 13 April 2020]. [Google Scholar]
- O. Zolotova, E. Skupinova, D. Bondarenko, V. Drobyshev, “GIS and Atlas mapping, ” ArcReview Electronic Journal, 1, 44 (2008) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Trofimov, L. N. Trofimov, “Aspects of Atlas Mapping for Analysis of Energy Infrastructure in Different Regions, ” Energy Systems Research, 4, 1 (2021) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.38028/esr.2021.01.0006 [Google Scholar]
- World Geodetic System Projections. Available at: https://gisgeography.com/ellipsoid-oblate-spheroid-earth/, [accessed: 10 February 2020] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.