E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Regional Energy Issues|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- The Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation Act No. 508 of 30.06.2020 “The Scheme and Program for the Development of the Unified Energy System of Russia for 2020 – 2026 period“ (https://minenergo.gov.ru/en/node/19166) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pankrushina, A. Khorshev. E3S Web of Conferences, Vol. 114. Energy Systems Research, Methodical Approach to Assessing the Optimal Development Scale of Distributed Cogeneration in the UPS of Russia for the Long-Term (2019) [Google Scholar]
- IAEA (Vienna), Nuclear Energy Series No. NG-T-5.2 Modelling Nuclear Energy Systems with MESSAGE: A User’s Guide, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation Act No. 281 of 30.06.03 “Methodological recommendations for the energy systems development” [Google Scholar]
- F. Veselov, I. Erokhina and T. Novikova, 2019 International Science and Technology Conference “EastConf”, Long-Term Changes in Conditions for the Development of Conventional Thermal and NonCarbon Energy Technologies in the Power System of the Far East (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.