E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Regional Energy Issues|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Bushuev V.V., Gromov A.I., Kurichev N. K. Energy strategy-2050: methodology, challenges, opportunities. ESCO Energy and industry. No. 6. Pp. 14-19. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Gimadi V. et al. Energy Strategy in the Era of Change. Energy Bulletin. Issue 85. 29 p. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Dyomina O.V. World Hydrocarbon Markets: Effective Strategies of Players. Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika [Spatial Economics]. No. 3. Рp. 67–87. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Dyomina O.V., Ognev A.Y. The Development of Energy Cooperation between Russia and China: The Declaration and Practice. In: Energy of Russia in XXI Century. Innovative Development and Management. Irkutsk. Pp. 141–147. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Dzhurka, N. G. Dyomina, O. V. Evaluating the Consequences of the Gas Processing Complex Creation in the Russian Far East. [Economy of Region]. No. 14(2). Рp. 450-462. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Dzhurka N.G., Dyomina O.V. Evaluating Impacts of the New Industry on the Regional Economy: Petrochemistry in the Far East. Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika = Spatial Economics, vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 51–65. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Mastepanov A. The Diversification of Russian Gas Exports and East Energy Policy of Russian Federation // The Energy Policy. No.3. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Minakir Pavel A. Regions’ Economics. Russian Far East / edited by A.G. Granberg; Rus. Acad. Sci., Far East. Branch, Economic Research Institute. M.: Economica. 848 p. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Saneev B. G. Eastern energy policy of Russia: directions, approaches of science and practice to its implementation // Region: Economics and Sociology. 2007. No. 1. pp. 298-305. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Fang Tingting The Development of Sino-Russian Energy Cooperation. Russia and the Pacific. No. 1 (75). Pp. 96-103. (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.