E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Regional Energy Issues|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Global and Russian Energy outlook 2019. The Energy Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ERI RAS), Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Stennikov V.A., Barakhtenko E.A. Methodological principles of constructing the integrated energy supply systems and their technological architecture. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. (2018). Vol.1111. No.1. ID: 012001. doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1111/1/012001 [Google Scholar]
- Nikolai Voropai, Valery Stennikov, Sergey Senderov, Evgeny Barakhtenko, Oleg Voitov, and Alexander Ustinov. Modeling of Integrated Energy Supply Systems: Main Principles, Model, and Applications // Journal of Energy Engineering. Vol. 143, Issue 5 (October 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Stennikov V.A., Barakhtenko E.A. Integrated Energy Systems: Challenges, Trends, Philosophy // Studies on Russian Economic Development, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 492–499. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Best practice examples of District Cooling systems. Rescue (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Energy strategy of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) for the period up to 2030. Yakutsk-Irkutsk: “Yakutia” Media Holding, 328 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of PJSC «Yakutskenergo» [Google Scholar]
- Lukas G. Swan, V. Ismet Ugursal Modeling of enduse energy consumption in the residential sector A reviewof modeling techniques // Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2009. Volume 13. P. 1819-1835 [Google Scholar]
- EnergyPlus weather data (2021) ‹https://energyplus.net/weather› [Google Scholar]
- Estimation of summer thermal losses in heating networks. A.N. Kudryashov, V.V. Elizarov, E.Yu. Samoilova. Irkutsk State Technical University, Vestnik INRTU №10 (69) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Losses Study on District Cooling Pipes. Marius Alexandru Calance. Faculty of engineering and sustainable development Department of Building, Energy and Environmental Engineering. 2014 [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Vilensky, V.N. Livshits, S.A. Smolyak. Evaluation of the efficiency of investment projects. Moscow Publishing House “Delo”. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.