E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Regional Energy Issues|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Northeast Asian Gas and Pipeline Forum (NAGPF), A Long-Term Vision of Natural Gas Infrastructure in Northeast Asia (2000) URL : http://www.nagpf.info/research/1research.htm (accessed June 5, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Feasibility analysis approved for Soyuz Vostok gas pipeline construction project (2021) URL: https://www.gazprom.com/press/news/2021/april/article526670/ (accessed June 18, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Paying taxes. Overall ranking and data tables (2020). URL: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/tax/publications/paying-taxes-2020/overall-ranking-and-datatables.html (accessed June 18, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kononov, D. Kononov Izvestiia Rossiiskoi akademii nauk. Energetika 4, pp.21-30 (2018) DOI: 10.31857/S000233100002361-1 [Google Scholar]
- McCollum, D., V. Krey, K. Riahi, P. Kolp, M. Makowski and B. Schreck. The IIASA Energy– Multi Criteria Analysis Tool (ENE-MCA) (IIASA, Laxenburg, Austria, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Fragiacomo, G. Lucarelli, and G. Flori E3S Web of Conferences 238, 05002 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202123805002 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.