E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- O.S. Popel, S.V. Kiseleva, M.O. Morgunova, T.S. Gabderakhmanova, A.B. Tarasenko, Using renewable energy sources for electric power supply to consumers in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation (Arktika: Ekologiya i ekonomika, 1, 6469 2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Ivanova, T.F. Tuguzova, V.A. Shakirov, N.A. Khalgaeva, Revisiting the issue of the need to take into account various factors when justifying the use of photovoltaic power potential for electric power supply purposes: the case of the Republic of Sakha (Izvestija zRossijskoj akademii nauk. Energetika. 2, 41-54, 2018 ) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.E Frid, N.V. Lisitskaya, O.S. Popel’, Results of the analysis of the applicability of satellite observations and re-analysis data for modeling stand-alone solar power plants (Doklady Akademii nauk Vol. 488, 6, 609-611, 2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- The Irkutsk region and the western part of the Buryat ASSR. p. 1. Solar radiation, radiation balance, and sunshine. – Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat (Handbook on the climate of the USSR, 22. 72, 1966) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- NASA Prediction of Worldwide Energy Resources. The POWER Project. URL: https://power.larc.nasa.gov/ (Accessed on March 3, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Multiple year data. Parts 1-6. The Irkutsk region and the western part of the Buryat ASSR. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat (Scientific and applied handbook on the climate of the USSR. 22, 609, 1991) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D. Myers, Solar Radiation: Practical Modeling for Renewable Energy Applications (CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, 182, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Ahmad, G.N. Tiwari, Solar radiation models – A review (International Journal of Energy Research, 35, 271-290, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1002/er.1690) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Mitrofanov, A.Y. Nemaltsev, D.K. Baikasenov, Initial testing of an automated two-coordinate solar tracker in the climatic conditions of the Orenburg region as a prospect of creating a hardware-software system (International Scientific Journal for Alternative Energy and Ecology (ISJAEE), 07-09, 43-54, 2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A brief overview of Allegro ACS712 current sensor. URL: https://www.radiolocman.com/shem/schematics.html?di=113339 (Accessed on February 4, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Electronic Components Datasheet Search. URL: https://www.alldatasheet.com/ (Accessed on February 20, 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.