E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- N.I. Voropai, S.V. Podkovalnikov, V.V. Trufanov, L.S. Belyaev, E.V. Galperova, A.V. Domyshev, et al. In N.I. Voropai (eds.) Substantiation of the development of power systems: Methodology, models, methods, and their application. Novosibirsk, Nauka (2015) [Google Scholar]
- United States Department of energy: Energy Storage Technology and Cost Characterization Report (2019) URL: https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2019/07/f65/Storage%20Cost%20and%20Performance%20Characterization%20Report_Final.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- International energy agency: Battery storage is (almost) ready to play the flexibility game (2019) URL: https://www.iea.org/commentaries/battery-storage-is-almost-ready-to-play-the-flexibilitygame [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Aprea, J. C. Bolcich The energy transition towards hydrogen utilization for green life and sustainable human development in Patagonia (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.01.246 [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Buchatskiy, V.S. Simankov Efficiency assessment of involvement of nonconventional renewable energy sources in energy balance of the region (The Bulletin of the Adyghe State University 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Niermann, S. Timmerberg, S. Drünert, M. Kaltschmitt Liquid Organic Hydrogen Carriers and alternatives for international transport of renewable hydrogen (Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 135, 2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2020.110171 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ishimoto, M. Voldsund, P. Nekså, S. Roussanaly, D. Berstad, S. Osk Gardarsdottir Large-scale production and transport of hydrogen from Norway to Europe and Japan: Value chain analysis and comparison of liquid hydrogen and ammonia as energy carriers (International journal of hydrogen energy, Vol. 45, Issue 58, 2020, P. 32865-32883) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.09.017 [Google Scholar]
- Bin Miao, L. Giordano, Siew Hwa Chan Longdistance renewable hydrogen transmission via cables and pipelines (International journal of hydrogen energy, Vol. 46, Issue 36, 2021, P. 18699-18718) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2021.03.067 [Google Scholar]
- R. D’Amore-Domenech, T. J. Leoa, B. G. Pollet Bulk power transmission at sea: Life cycle cost comparison of electricity and hydrogen as energy vectors (Applied energy, Vol. 288, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. E. Ametistova, A. Yu. Knizhnikov Environmental Aspects of Arctic LNG Projects Development (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International renewable energy agency Mongolia renewables readiness assessment (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mano, B. Ovgor, Z. Samadov, M. Pudlik, V. Jülch, D. Sokolov, Jae Young Yoon Gobitec and Asian super grid for renewable energies in Northeast Asia (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.