E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Thermodynamics and Fuel Conversion|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- X. Quan, S. Chen, J. Li, P. Cheng; Enhanced dropwise condensation by oil infused nano-grass coatings on outer surface of a horizontal copper tube; International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 91 (2018), pp. 11-16. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Wang, J.L Luo, Y. Heng, D.C. Mo, S.S. Lyu; PTFE-modified porous surface: Eliminating boiling hysteresis // International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 111 (2020). p. 104441. [Google Scholar]
- J. Yuan, Y. Wang, J. Xu, X. Ji, J. Xie Convective dropwise condensation heat transfer in mini-channels with biphilic surface // International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 134 (2019). pp. 69-84. [Google Scholar]
- P. Pontes, R. Cautela, E. Teodori, A.S. Moita, A. Georgoulas, A. Moreira. Bubble Dynamics and Heat Transfer on Biphilic Surfaces: Experiments and Numerical Simulation // Journal of Bionic Engineering, Vol. 17 (2020). pp. 809–821. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ryzhenkov, A.Y. Likhaeva, S.V. Grigoryev, M.R. Dasaev, I.S. Sokolov “Ways of Intensifying the Heat Exchange Processes in a Single-Well System for Subsoil Deep Thermal Energy Pickup and Transportation” International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology 68.11 (2020):33-48. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kofoed-Mandsberg, O. Hansen, R. Taboryski Generation of micro-droplet arrays by dip-coating of biphilic surfaces; the dependence of entrained droplet volume on withdrawal velocity // Scientific Reports (2017). Vol. 7. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Garimella, S. Koppu, S.S. Kadlaskar, V. Pillutla, Abhijeet, W. Choi. Difference in growth and coalescing patterns of droplets on biphilic surfaces with varying spatial distribution // Journal of Colloid and Interface Science (2017). Vol. 505. P. 1065-1073 [Google Scholar]
- J. Xie, Q. She, J. Xu, C. Liang, & W. Li, (2020). Mixed dropwise-filmwise condensation heat transfer on biphilic surface. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 150, 119273. doi:10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2019.119273 [Google Scholar]
- K.-S. Yang, K.-H. Lin, C.-W. Tu, Y.-Z. He, & C.-C. Wang, (2017). Experimental investigation of moist air condensation on hydrophilic, hydrophobic, superhydrophilic, and hybrid hydrophobichydrophilic surfaces. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 115, 1032–1041. doi:10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2017.08.112 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hou, Y. Shang, M. Yu, C. Feng, H. Yu, S. Yao Tunable Water Harvesting Surfaces Consisting of Biphilic Nanoscale Topography // ACS Nano, Vol. 12, (2018). pp. 11022–11030. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ryzhenkov, M.R. Dasaev, S.V. Grigoriev, A.V. Kurshakov, A.D. Karandashev, A.F. Mednikov, Experience in developing metal surfaces with controlled wettability and their efficiency estimation in installations based on low-boiling-point working fluid // International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (2018), 1240-1248. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shang, Y. Hou, M. Yu, & S. Yao, (2018). Modeling and optimization of condensation heat transfer at biphilic interface. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 122, 117–127. doi:10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2018.01.108 [Google Scholar]
- CoolProp Free Library. Access mode: http://www.coolprop.org/fluid_properties/PurePseudoPure.html [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Sokolov, V.M. Brodyanskiy, Energy fundamentals of heat transformation and cooling processes: Textbook for universities. 2nd edition revised. Moscow Energoizdat, 1981 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- Guidance “Preparation for HCFC consumption reduction: main provisions relating to the use, alternatives, implications and financing for countries operating under Article 5 of the Montreal Protocol”. Compiled by T. Grof, K. Murdoch. Vienna: United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), 2012, 240 p [Google Scholar]
- List of products with use of ozone-depleting substances imported (exported) into Russian Federation: decree of RF Government dated December 9, 1999 No. 1368 // Official gazette. – 1999. No. 50. – Art. 6238. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.