E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Wu Xueyu, Zhao Zhisheng, Bao Ziyu. Research on inversion method of urban land subsidence using SBAS technology [J]. Modern Surveying and Mapping, 2019, 42(06): 9-12. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Q, Jia C, Chen S, et al. SBAS-InSAR Based Deformation Detection of Urban Land, Created from Mega-Scale Mountain Excavating and Valley Filling in the Loess Plateau: The Case Study of Yan’an City[J]. Remote Sensing, 2019, 11(14): 1673-1683. [Google Scholar]
- Ao Meng, Zhang Lu, Liao Mingsheng, Zhang Li, Adaptive fusion deformation measurement of multi-source InSAR data based on variance component estimation [J]. Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 2020, 63(08): 2901-2911. [Google Scholar]
- Shi W, Chen G, Meng X, et al. Spatial-Temporal Evolution of Land Subsidence and Rebound over Xi’an in Western China Revealed by SBAS-InSAR Analysis[J]. Remote Sensing, 2020, 12(22): 3756-3776. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yanyan. Land subsidence monitoring and influencing factors analysis based on multi-source SAR data in Su-Xi-Chang area [J]. Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, 2019, 48(07): Backinsert 1. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Qinghua, Bai Guifeng Chen, et al. Study on land subsidence monitoring in Changchun city based on PS-InSAR technology [J]. Geomatics & Spatial Information Technology, 2017, 40(09): 185-190. [Google Scholar]
- Ciampoli L B, Gagliardi V, Ferrante C, et al. Displacement Monitoring in Airport Runways by Persistent Scatterers SAR Interferometry[J]. Remote Sensing, 2020, 12(21): 3564-3577. [Google Scholar]
- Mo Ying, Zhu Yufeng, Jiang Liming, et al. Land subsidence monitoring based on Sentinel-1A time series InSAR in Nanchang City [J]. Journal of Geodesy and Geodynamics, 2020, 40(03): 54-59. [Google Scholar]
- Chen D, Chen H, Wen Z, et al. Characteristics of the Residual Surface Deformation of Multiple Abandoned Mined-Out Areas Based on a Field Investigation and SBAS-InSAR: A Case Study in Jilin, China[J]. Remote Sensing, 2020, 12(22): 3752-3752. [Google Scholar]
- Dou Chao, Zhao Lijiang, Zhang Shengpeng, et al. Surface Subsidence Monitoring Based on InSAR Data in Golmud City [J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2020,(10): 123-126. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shengyan, PS_INSAR based monitoring of urban land surface subsidence [J], Geoscience and Spatial Information, 2020, 18(9): 113-121. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yuchen, Li Jinping, Lu Haojian, et al. Study on land surface subsidence and its mechanism in Changchun city based on SBAS-InSAR [J]. Journal of Heilongjiang Institute of Technology, 2019, 33(03): 20-25. [Google Scholar]
- You Hong, Mi Hongyan, Zuo Xiaoqing, et al. InSAR based on PS and SBAS for subsidence monitoring in the main urban area of Guiyang [J]. Urban Surveying, 2020, 179(04): 79-83. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lu, Hong Youtang. Study on land subsidence monitoring in Taiyuan based on PS-InSAR technology [J]. Mine Surveying, 2020, 208(04): 54-59. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianwei, Wang Xikui, Sui Weiguo, et al. Seismological and geological tectonic activity analysis in Changchun area [J]. Inland Seismology, 2010, 024(003): 269-274. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.