E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Dansgard W. Stable isotopes in precipitation. Tellus, 16(4): 436-468 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yongsen, Chen Jiansheng, Wang Jiyang, et al. Study on the Theoretical Relationship between Hydrogen and Oxygen Stable Isotopes during Precipitation process. Advances in Water Science, 20(2): 204-208 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Craig H. Isotopic variations in meteoric waters. Science, 133: 1702-1703 (1961). [Google Scholar]
- Vallet-Coulomb C, Gasse F Sonzogni C, et al. Seasonal evolution of the isotopic composition of atmospheric water vapor above a tropical lake: Deuterium excess and implication for water recycling. Geochim Cosmochim Acta, 72: 4661-4674 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Jouzel J, Merlivat L. Deuterium and oxygen-18 in precipitation: modeling of the isotope effects during snow formation. Journal of Geophysical Research, 89(D7): 11749-11757 (1984). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.