E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Yang Junjie. Tectonic evolution and oil and gas distribution in the Ordos Basin[M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guicheng, Ma Weimin, Zhao Hong, Yang Renchao. Sedimentary characteristics of the Triassic Yanchang Formation in Fuxian Exploration Area, Ordos Basin[J]. Journal of Northwest University (Natural Science Edition), 2003. (5): 608-612. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Jinhua, Guo Zhengquan, Deng Xiuqin. Upper Triassic Yanchang Formation sedimentary facies and petroleum geological significance in southwestern Ordos Basin[J]. Journal of Palaeogeography, 2005. (1): 34-44. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hua, Liu Xianyang, Zhang Caili, Han Tianyou, Hui Xiao. The main controlling factors and distribution of low-permeability lithologic reservoirs in the Triassic Yanchang Formation in the Ordos Basin[J]. Lithologic Reservoirs, 2007. (3) :1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianmin, Wu Changrong. The sedimentary characteristics of remote sandy braided rivers in Chang 2+3 oil-bearing group in the eastern part of northern Shaanxi [J]. Minerals and Rocks, 2007. (4): 92-97. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenhou, Pang Jungang, Cao Hongxia, Xiao Li, Wang Ruogu. The Late Triassic Sedimentary System and Lithofacies Paleogeography Evolution in the Late Triassic of Ordos Basin[J]. Journal of Northwest University (Natural Science Edition), 2009. 39(3):501-506. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chunen, Zuo Yi, Yu Cundong. Application of Sedimentary Microfacies Research Technology in Oilfield Development[J]. Tuha Oil & Gas, 2006. (3): 230-232, 243 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Jingzhou, Yang Xianchao, Wu Fuli, Shi Baohong. On the control of uplift background on the formation and distribution of Triassic reservoirs in the northern Shaanxi slope area of the Ordos Basin[J]. Acta Geology, 2006. (5): 648-655. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.