E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Sverre Haver. A Possible Freak Wave Event Measured at the Draupner Jacket January 1 1995 [C]. Rogue waves 2004, Brest France, 2004:1-8 [Google Scholar]
- W. Rosenthal and S. Lehner. Rogue Waves: Results of the MaxWave Project [J]. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. 2008, 130:67-74. [Google Scholar]
- N. Mori, P.C. Liu, T. Yasuda. Analysis of freak wave measurements in the Sea of Japan[J]. Ocean Engrg. 2002, 29 :1399–1414. [Google Scholar]
- Didenkulova I., A. V. Slunyaev, E. N. Pelinovsky, and C. Kharif. Freak waves in 2005. Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci. 2006, 6: 1007-1015. [Google Scholar]
- Lavrenov, I. V. The wave energy concentration at the Agulhas current of South Africa[J], Natural Hazards. 1998, 17: 117–127. [Google Scholar]
- Tolman, H. L. User manual and system documentation of WAVEWATCH III version 3.14. NOAA / NWS / NCEP / MMAB Technical Note 276, 2009:194 [Google Scholar]
- Miles, J. W., 1957: On the generation of surface waves by shear ows. J. Fluid Mech., 3. [Google Scholar]
- Janssen, P. A. E. M., 1982: Quasilinear approximation for the spectrum of wind-generated water waves. J. Fluid Mech., 117, 493-506. [Google Scholar]
- Janssen, P. A. E. M., 1991: Quasi-linear theory of wind wave generation applied to wave forecasting. J. Phys. Oceanogr., 21, 1631-1642. [Google Scholar]
- Ardhuin, F., B. Chapron and F. Collard, 2008: Ocean swell evolution from distant storms. Nature Geoscience [Google Scholar]
- Abdalla, S. and J. R. Bidlot, 2002: Wind gustiness and air density effects and other key changes to wave model in CY25R1. Tech. Rep. Memomrandum R60.9/SA/0273, Research Department, ECMWF, Reading, U. K. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, P. C., U. F. Pinho, 2004: Freak waves-More frequent than rare! Ann. Geophys. 22, 1839-1842. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.